I tried a demo of windows phone at the mall, and (in my opinion) they couldn't pay me enough to use that on a daily basis.
    11-02-2013 09:44 AM
    I couldn't agree more. I love the fact that Apple and NOT the carriers controls the user experience and software update schedule for iPhones. And at the end of the day, as feature packed as some of the Android phones are, I just felt like iOS is more polished and I love the way all my Apple devices work so seamlessly together.
    I couldn't have said it better...The experience is what sets the iPhone apart
    11-02-2013 01:47 PM
    I choose the iPhone 5s because there is nothing like it. It offers a seamless, high quality experience with any application that can cater to your needs. The iPhone generation just gets better and better.....
    This is my reason, simply put. I have used A LOT of different smartphones for a long time (on & off) and I have ALWAYS come back to the iphone and the iOS ecosystem for the simple reason that it is most definitely a high quality experience that meets my needs and expectations from every angle. My use of other phones / OS's is simply due to the geek in me and my love for tech. But my iphone is what works best for ME.

As I stated in another thread, as long as Apple continues making iphones (and other products) of this caliber and beyond, I will keep buying them.
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    11-03-2013 07:19 PM
    I wonder why did you choose iPhone 5s, instead of other iPhone, or even phone /w different OS?
    Because of touch ID? bigger storage capacity (in compare to e.g. 5c)? better resistance to screen shattering upon drops (e.g. in compare to 5c)? at least two time better performance? Exclusive gold colour? Ssssssslow motion in vids? or maby there are other reasons?
    Share your thoughts!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
    I got one because it was so readily available. Current "market manipulation" threads aside, the iPhone 5S is an incredible phone and it truly is available everywhere I look. Mine is the space gray because that’s what I wanted, but I have seen all three colors in stock at various locations... very easy purchase...

The TouchID is amazing and reliable... the camera is awesome, and I really do like iOS 7... Haven’t had a chance to test the slow-motion video camera feature yet... but I will.
    11-03-2013 07:41 PM
    I wonder why did you choose iPhone 5s, instead of other iPhone, or even phone /w different OS?
    Because of touch ID? bigger storage capacity (in compare to e.g. 5c)? better resistance to screen shattering upon drops (e.g. in compare to 5c)? at least two time better performance? Exclusive gold colour? Ssssssslow motion in vids? or maby there are other reasons?
    Share your thoughts!

Cause it's made by Apple. And Apple makes wonderful products. I have jumped over to Android (flagships from HTC and Samsung and every Nexus minus the 5) many times since the release of the first iPhone back in 07 but it always disappoints. Just not as fluid and its ridiculously bloated with the exception of Nexus and even now Nexus seems to be going down a bizarre route.
    11-03-2013 08:40 PM
    Let me tell you my story... First I don't have an iPhone 5s yet, but i will in a couple weeks, tops, and it will be the 64 gig. There is a reason for this that I'll get to in a moment.

I can go back all the way to my first phone ever hah, but i wont. I had regular motorola phones then I moved to Blackberry and I still think Blackberry is a great device even if they are lacking. I LOVE the keyboard forever and always. BUT There was a once in a lifetime chance I just couldn't pass up. March of this year i signed a 3 year contract on an iPhone 4s 64gig with a warranty, for ZERO dollars! Yes, for FREE. Who would pass that up? I always wanted an iPhone ever since they came out but could never afford it, but then back then when they first came out I wanted it cause its an iPhone, its a symbol. But really I never knew how functionally useful they are. I got accustomed to the touch screen right quick as if it was second nature.

Long story short, thanks to the warranty, this iPhone is actually defective, the volume rockers make the volume go up and down without even touching the phone. I'm getting upgraded to the 5s 64g space gray for free! which is cool. Not that I mind at all. It will be the first time I'll have a top of the line flagship phone from Apple. I'm stoked, I cant wait. Ever since I got the iPhone 4s, I've been contemplating getting a Macbook Pro and iPad Air.
    11-03-2013 11:23 PM
    The Best on the planet !!! All the 📱 iPhone Models I had them , well the one available in Canada !!! But the 📱 iPhone 5S Nothing BEAT-IT !!! 😄

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free
    11-04-2013 01:24 AM
    1. My iphone 4 start to slow down severely with iOS7
    2. My iphone 4 home button become less sensitive and has some yellowish screen
    3. Plan to give my iphone 4 to my mother in law
    4. Blown away when i test how touch id works. It's freaking fast!
    5. A7- 64 bit architecture which technically aroun 7-8 times faster than my 4.
    6. M7 with hope it will significantly improve battery life. Well a bit disappoint with this
    7. Better camera. I have kids, better instant camera is always welcome.
    8. Free iworks, ilife (well, still not use much but it's great since I also have my ipad3, more useful with ipad)
    9. LTE
    10. Bigger screen with still easy 1 hand operation
    11-04-2013 04:39 AM
    Mainly because it's the most advanced phone on the planet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-04-2013 07:37 AM
    Because it is a beast ;-)
    11-04-2013 10:10 AM
    I had iPhone 5. I chose iPhone 5s because of the Gold and the touch ID. No other reason for me
    11-04-2013 10:59 AM
    Coming from an iPhone 5, the 5C was pretty much useless for me. Got a 5S instead. The space grey colour was especially nice. All black on the front and nice grey aluminium with black accents on the back and sides. Not to mention the great low light camera, slo-mo and Touch ID.

As for why I didn't choose Android? That's because Android phones tend to do a lot but most of it is unrefined and buggy, due to which the features are pretty much hit-and-miss. The iPhone doesn't do as much but it does the things it can properly.
    11-04-2013 02:07 PM
    Share your thoughts!

Because it's not an Android.
    11-06-2013 12:29 PM
38 12