In THIS thread the following question was asked: "Has the gold iPhone 5S become more of a fashion statement? Adding to that, I want to pose this question: for those of you who have the gold iPhone 5 AND agree that it is more of a fashion statement, is your 5S kept in a case or other protective covering or do you carry it naked for all to see?
    10-30-2013 01:14 PM
    I'll let you know that the person who posted that thread uses a case. Don't see the point if it's fashionable. You'll think that it would be rocked naked.
    10-30-2013 01:38 PM
    I'll let you know that the person who posted that thread uses a case. Don't see the point if it's fashionable. You'll think that it would be rocked naked.
    You'll get the reply that there are many levels of fashion...and the case provides a contrasting look that is just fabulous this season!

10-30-2013 01:49 PM
    Just decided to roll naked with my gold so that i (and others ) can appreciate the beauty of gold 5s and got the AC+ few days ago.

I did use the case for the first few days and i thought "I really like the gold color and got it solely because of the color, so why did i cover it with a frosted TPU case?"

It feels much much sexier when the phone is caseless! I had the space grey before i had the gold and definitely would roll naked with it too because it is still a sexy phone!

naked FTW!
    Just_Me_D and nikkisharif like this.
    10-30-2013 02:04 PM
    I dislike the sharpness of the edges so I'm using one of Apples iPhone 5s cases.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    Just_Me_D and nikkisharif like this.
    10-30-2013 02:32 PM
    I dislike the sharpness of the edges so I'm using one of Apples iPhone 5s cases.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    Do you have a "gold" iPhone 5S?
    10-30-2013 02:38 PM
    I have the gold iPhone with a Mophie Product Red Case. It's def not a fashion statement since it's all covered up (except for the gold ring surrounding the home button). The red case looks nice though.
    Just_Me_D and fabio984 like this.
    10-30-2013 02:43 PM
    You'll get the reply that there are many levels of fashion...and the case provides a contrasting look that is just fabulous this season!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6KvwiEakj4...e!.flv0042.gif
    Gold iPhone 5s says
    "I'm too sexy for a case, too sexy for a case

#Naked Tuesday
    10-30-2013 02:53 PM
    Element Case - Solace. Sexiest case ever.

Is it covered?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1383165623.371948.jpg
    10-30-2013 04:40 PM
    Element Case - Solace. Sexiest case ever.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1383165623.371948.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	41273
    Do you have a gold iPhone 5S?
    brijuhaha likes this.
    10-30-2013 05:03 PM
    Gold phone, no case. The funny thing is that I did have a case on it for the first couple weeks because it is gold. Not to cover the color but because I was afraid to scratch the gold! Now I am realizing that I got the gold to enjoy it, not to cover it up for fear of damage.
    Rocket_Girl and Just_Me_D like this.
    10-30-2013 05:50 PM
    Do you have a gold iPhone 5S?
    Indeed. But I'm much more concerned about getting scratches.
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    10-30-2013 06:21 PM
    Gold iPhone 5S. No cover.
    10-30-2013 06:49 PM
    I have a gold 5s on order. I will be using a GEAR4 Icebox case which is completely see through clear and encapsulates the phone entirely. I want to use a case but also want to make sure I can see the gold. I've used the same make/model ever since my iPhone 4 and I love them.
    10-30-2013 11:01 PM
    I switch cases every other day or so & sometimes I go naked if I can't decide on a case that day. I got the gold, not for fashion or to show off but because I have a color rotation I follow (OCD....I know LOL). My 4S was white/silver, my 5 was black/slate and the logical choice for the 5S was the gold because I hadn't had it, plus this years phone needed to be white LOL. My 6 will be whatever black combo Apple has.
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    10-31-2013 09:47 PM
    Can you post a picture?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    11-01-2013 01:46 AM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6KvwiEakj4...e!.flv0042.gif
    Is it covered?-35moy2.jpg
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-01-2013 01:57 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	35moy2.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	41429
    Lmao!
    11-01-2013 11:41 AM
    Haha...gosh here we go again.
    I'm gonna watch these posts roll in without saying anything.

Actually, I gotta say something for the love of my career.
    People have an opinion on everything and anything.
    I may view something totally different to how another person may see it. Which I accept wholeheartedly. We can't all be the same, I get that.
    Fashion is everything in lifestyle ranging from clothing, housing, cutlery, furniture and technology.
    Some people may think fashion is just clothing attire, that can only be expressed in the fashion industry.
    That's not the case. Fashion is an object that looks attractive. It's an object that somebody admires that is enticing, interesting, cool or sweet. It's a collection of tangible objects in our every day lives.
    I see the iPhone alone as a fashion object that is well designed and refined. In my circle of lady friends they all own macs and MacBook airs, they told me it's because of the design and styling of apple products they find attractive. And fashionable. They admire the apple logo that protrudes from the back of the screen whilst it rests on a table. It's all about branding I suppose like Louis Vuitton. All apple products have these affects on me from the iMac, MacBook Pro,iPod touch, iPhone and iPad

When the gold came out, it created another buzz in the fashion industry due to its colour and symbolic meaning. Fendi used it in one their shows and used the slow motion feature to advertise one of the designs whilst a model was holding the phone on the cat walk.
    This was a pretty cool marketing strategy for Apple and Fendi.
    I got inspired by this....
    I got confirmation by the fashion conference I went to a few weeks back and saw designers with gold iPhones.....

All these things are based on the boundaries of fashion, not in the general society.
    I understand that some people may of just got the phone for something different or just because they like gold, period.

Whilst some other people who are fashion and trend followers find the gold 5s as a fashion statement....

Each to there own........

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sekelani Zwambila; 11-02-2013 at 12:50 AM.
    11-02-2013 12:05 AM

I may view something totally different to how another person may see it. Which I accept wholeheartedly. We can't all be the same, I get that.
    Fashion is everything in lifestyle ranging from clothing, housing, cutlery, furniture and technology.
    Some people may think fashion is just clothing attire, that can only be expressed in the fashion industry.
    That's not the case. Fashion is an object that looks attractive. It's an object that somebody admires that is enticing, interesting, cool or sweet. It's a collection of tangible objects in our every day lives.
    I see the iPhone alone as a fashion object that is well designed and refined. In my circle of lady friends they all own macs and MacBook airs, they told me it's because of the design and styling of apple products they find attractive. And fashionable. They admire the apple logo that protrudes from the back of the screen whilst it rests on a table. It's all about branding I suppose like Louis Vuitton. All apple products have these affects on me from the iMac, MacBook Pro,iPod touch, iPhone and iPad

When the gold came out, it created another buzz in the fashion industry due to its colour and symbolic meaning. Fendi used it in one their shows and used the slow motion feature to advertise one of the designs whilst a model was holding the phone on the cat walk.
    I got confirmation by the fashion conference I went to a few weeks back and saw designers with gold iPhones.....

All these things are based on the boundaries of fashion, not in the general society.
    I understand that some people may of just got the phone for something different or just because they like gold, period.

Whilst some other people who are fashion and trend followers find the gold 5s as a fashion statement....

Dang and I thought you were not gonna say anything lol
    11-02-2013 01:30 AM
    Can you post a picture?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Who are you directing this to?
    11-02-2013 01:44 PM

Wow...now that's really just fascinating. I really love comic books, and the feel of brand new socks. I also feel that the Braves should cut ties with Brian McCann and free up some salary cap space.

Now that we've both discussed something irrelevant in this thread, care to respond to the actual posed question?
    11-02-2013 02:16 PM
    Yes I do use an apple leather brown case to match the gold ring around my home button...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-02-2013 06:36 PM