Apple confirmed bad battery life on 'very limited' iPhone 5s models

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
yeah. It's a shame more people cant be a bit more civil. but thats the way the world works I guess! Oh well, we can't have it all ways I suppose :)

I know right, especially when some of them do nothing but lurk and then decide to take pot shots on their first couple of posts to the board. Crazy, but this too shall pass.

dazr87

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
I know right, especially when some of them do nothing but lurk and then decide to take pot shots on their first couple of posts to the board. Crazy, but this too shall pass.

seriously? come on, give it up already. Now you're just provoking replies out of me. Please just stop, there's no need. Don't be a bully. I've apologised, what more do you want from me? Like you said, let it pass.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
seriously? come on, give it up already. Now you're just provoking replies out of me. Please just stop, there's no need. Don't be a bully. I've apologised, what more do you want from me? Like you said, let it pass.

lol...pot calling the kettle black much? If you want it to pass, let it pass.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I bet you anything that any other model phone from any other manufacturer constantly has some bad battery issues at initial release. It's just not emphasized because those companies aren't selling as many released devices as quickly as Apple.

dazr87

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
I bet you anything that any other model phone from any other manufacturer constantly has some bad battery issues at initial release. It's just not emphasized because those companies aren't selling as many released devices as quickly as Apple.

oh for sure! Having said that, being at the top also means you're likely to get all of your dirty laundry aired too. Just look at low profile celebs compared to high profile ones. At least we now know that it was a very limited number of handsets and we can all calm down now that the title has been corrected :D

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Well at least Apple recognized the batt issue and will reach out to owners and replace the unit. This is all good news.

#Naked Tuesday

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
#Breaking News - bad batteries, massive under taking of replacing iPhones.......

Oh and Apple is Doomed....... :p

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad they're doing something about it. Luckily, my launch day device has no battery issues or any other issues for that matter😏

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Aren't all the 5s's very limited?

The Space Gray 5S was available in good supply on launch day, while the Silver and Gold models were not as easy to get. That has changed now and most can obtain these 2 models within a week or two from Apple or their wireless carrier.

JSHidaka

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
for apple is easy to know, probably just a batch of iphones manufactured on X day have the issues, they can know the "serials" of all the batteries that have the issues and can know in what iphones they put those batteries... so nothing hard for an organized company to do that.

IMO, the "very limited" iphones with the issues can be 500, 1000, 5000, in the worst case all the iphones made in a week...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen