Is it OK to buy an iphone 5s on release day?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
You'll be fine! No worries at all. We all have owned the first batch and not too many of us have a problem. Apple is pretty good at cleaning up their previous problems (ex: iPhone 4 antenna issue. Quick fix, free bumpers. - iPhone 5 slate, scratch prone. Fix, iPhone 5S, space grey.)

iPerry7

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I just ordered my new iPhone 5S 16gb silver model :) IPhone 5s launches in my country tomorrow and I ll be getting it on the 2nd.. I am very very excited :) I want to Thank everyone who replied to my thread and various queries.. U guys are great :thumbup::) I will post here once i get my hands on my first iPhone :)

Sent from my C6902 using iMore Forums mobile app

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I just ordered my new iPhone 5S 16gb silver model :) IPhone 5s launches in my country tomorrow and I ll be getting it on the 2nd.. I am very very excited :) I want to Thank everyone who replied to my thread and various queries.. U guys are great :thumbup::) I will post here once i get my hands on my first iPhone :)

I was just going to tell you good luck and I hope you get it today but let us know what you think tomorrow! Enjoy your first iPhone! Continue to be a party of the forum fam.

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

did you got the iphone?

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
You will be fine I bought my iPhone 5s on September 20th the very first day and i am having no problems with it. If your getting it now it should be even better

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73