Which iphone was made the best in your opnion?!!

JSHidaka

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Too bad it didn't get the full package of features like the 5 or 5S or iPod Touch 5th Generation.

I might agree with the OP, even that I have a 5s, If I could have everything the 5s have inside (but the screen size even that is "outside") on a 4/4s model I would get it.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Dude I think you've been hanging out with Sekelani Zwambila a little too much. LOL ... ;)

Oh no no no...I might have been a bit dramatic with my verbiage when describing the 5S's camera, but it truly is amazing (in regards to what it is). The iPhone 4 and 4S had good cameras, but they weren't on par to these last two, especially in terms of video.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I've only been an iPhone user for a year and a half now & I've had the 4S, 5 & now 5S and I'd have to say the 5S/iOS7 Combo is my favorite. Love the heft of the 4S & the design & color of the Slate 5 but I hated iOS6 & I definitely would of gotten a different phone had it not been for jailbreak. The 5S is the only iPhone I've owned that I feel is pretty good without jailbreak....even though I'm still gonna jailbreak when its available lol. It'll only make it that much better:D

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I think the 5s is hard to beat with the camera, light design, and perfect screen size. I vote 5s with 4s right behind it.

JSHidaka

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
.. stop comparing components, when the iPhone 4 released, that camera was the best, same for the 4s, 5 and 5s... ppl are comparing the 5s w/ 2yr old device.. of course it will win, compare design/software(iOS)... those are the 2 only things that can really be compared..

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
.. stop comparing components, when the iPhone 4 released, that camera was the best, same for the 4s, 5 and 5s... ppl are comparing the 5s w/ 2yr old device.. of course it will win, compare design/software(iOS)... those are the 2 only things that can really be compared..

Agreed with this 100%... and with that in mind:

I'd have to say the 5c. It's pretty indestructible. It doesn't scratch.

Kind of agree with this. The 5C is a really solid device. Like the evolution of the 3G/3GS's best qualities, mixed with the iPhone 5.

JaenelleMasen

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully Apple newest flagship phones 5s does better in this topic than the previous models as their tech gets better. Otherwise, Apple is doing something wrong and we should all stop buying Apple products immediately. J/K

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

bujin

May 15, 2009
Visit site
I love my 5S, but whenever I play with my wife's 4S, I start to miss the feel of it and the form factor. It really was an amazing device.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Best made IMO is the 5C. The criteria I'd use is how it holds up and feels in hand with no need for a case. I wouldn't complain if Apple switched to this kind of casing altogether.

The iphone 4S held up well, was tolerable without a case. The iphone 5/5S, while they look good and perform like beasts beg for a case due to the sharp edges and slick back. The iphone 3G/3GS felt good in hand but didn't hold up well with cracks from my experience.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Best made IMO is the 5C. The criteria I'd use is how it holds up and feels in hand with no need for a case. I wouldn't complain if Apple switched to this kind of casing altogether.

The iphone 4S held up well, was tolerable without a case. The iphone 5/5S, while they look good and perform like beasts beg for a case due to the sharp edges and slick back. The iphone 3G/3GS felt good in hand but didn't hold up well with cracks from my experience.

I used my 5 and use my 5s without a case and I find it feels great in the hand that's half the reason I don't use a case.

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I have to go with the 5s. It starts with the 5 design, fixes the Slate paint chipping issue with Space Grey, then adds the crazy-popular gold. Not to mention the wicked powerful processor, fingerprint sensor, and improved camera. Great package in a unibody, aluminum case. Doesn't get any better than this, IMHO.

DarkBlade_95

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I'd have to go with the 5S. It's a perfection of the awesome iPhone 5 and the overhauled UI with iOS 7 needs getting used to, but I won't turn back even if I could. Not to mention how good looking the phone is, especially in space grey.

With that said, the iPhone 4 was groundbreaking. It had a design which has defined three future iPhones and it had the idea of wallpapers on the home screen, multitasking, the retina display and the first usable iPhone camera. It was the first smartphone that I really wanted.

abazigal

May 9, 2013
Visit site
For me, in that particular time frame, I felt Apple seemed in its prime from late 2010 to mid 2011. The iPhone4 and ipad2 had launched, there was no equal to the ipad2 at the time, and the iphone4 running IOS5 and iCloud just seemed complete. I felt the 4s, while a nice upgrade, lacked the oomph the iphone4 had when it was first released, and IOS5's notifications made the system seem complete. It didn't help that Siri was buggy as hell either.

From then on, while future versions of IOS would continue to add new features, none of them seemed as "necessary" or integral as multitasking in IOS4 or notifications in IOS5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices