Best sites to unlock iPhone 5S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valeria Marie

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
At the Apple store today a worker stated that my iPhone 5s through T-Mobile comes factory unlocked. However, when we tried to put a sim card from a European carrier it stated that the card could not be recognized. I cannot tell if that means that it is not actually unlocked or the carrier just won't work in the 5s.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
At the Apple store today a worker stated that my iPhone 5s through T-Mobile comes factory unlocked. However, when we tried to put a sim card from a European carrier it stated that the card could not be recognized. I cannot tell if that means that it is not actually unlocked or the carrier just won't work in the 5s.

When you plug the 5s into iTunes, does it indicate it's unlocked? Do you know anyone with a different service you can borrow their SIM card to try? T-Mobile iPhones, when purchased in full from an Apple store, they are unlocked. If it was bought from T-Mobile it will not be unlocked. You'll have to get it unlocked.

elvismtusmart

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
i had a lot of respect for this guy after he unlocked 4 iphones for me using his premium service for $45. But since i submitted the last iPhone on 30th december he has not unlocked it upto today. i have sent him emails after every one week but he never responds.The last email he responded he said it will clear by end the week that was on January 9 2015. My cousin thinks i duped him by telling him i will unlock his phone and now demands a refund. I looking for an advice how i can get this guy to refund the $45.
1)He never replies emails in time
2)He gives empty promises like it will clear in 1 day
3)Has not kept his end of the deal( premium service is 1-7 days) but this one has taken more than 21 days

Please guys keep off this guy he will make you loose your business if you plan to unock many phones.

Advice how i can get him to refund i paid $45 via paypall

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
When you plug the 5s into iTunes, does it indicate it's unlocked? Do you know anyone with a different service you can borrow their SIM card to try? T-Mobile iPhones, when purchased in full from an Apple store, they are unlocked. If it was bought from T-Mobile it will not be unlocked. You'll have to get it unlocked.

This might be a really silly question but where in iTunes can I tell if my iPhone is unlocked please? I'm in the US now and my UK cell provider are telling me they can't unlock my iPhone for another two months but I have conflicting info that it might be unlocked. Short of putting another sim in, which I don't have to hand at the moment, this would be useful info to know for sure.

Thanks

VibePT

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Hello everybody.

Can anybody recommend a good service, site, company to unlock my 5s.

I live in Portugal so it probably would be better to choose a European service? I don't know I'm just guessing.

I'm Vodafone PT

And if so is there a change to get a refund in case it doesn't work?

The iPhone is still in warranty so will I lose that in the process?

Also I'm sorry for my English.

Thank you guys in advance.

stacyc123

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
I just did a google search a lot of sites seem pretty complicated or just say unlock but do no say if it is 100% or may be rejected. Things I look for is how long site is been running.Can see that on bottom of web page . Do they explain the type of unlock- only do factory unlock from what I read. and of course their price. I noticed the sites offering affiliate programs are much more expensive. Just because a web site is ranked no. 1 on search does not always mean their the best but most times they may be the more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2