Best sites to unlock iPhone 5S

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
hey can you still unlock iphones?? I'm the original owner of the phone. I was wrongfully charged and arrested and had my phone seized and after 8 months I finally got it back...but not in enough time before ATT sent my bill to collections. I ran the IMEI number and ATT has not blacklisted it yet, can you help?

Ummm, no?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
hi can you unlock att bulk or quantitys? if yes pm. or contact email: [redacted] whatsapp viber : [redacted]

i have a lot stock of iphones locked from att need to unlocked before to sold out. thank you.

im looking also for other country like canada, bell , telus , rogers, fido, united kingdom. uk voda. 02 uk. t-mobile uk.

regards

[WARN]Please Do not post personal contact information of yourself or others. This includes email addresses, phone numbers, IMEI numbers, and addresses. If you wish to contact another member, please send them a private message. This is for your protection.[/WARN]

jr364574

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone ever tried iunlockpro? It looks legit and has lower prices than other sites, but I want to make sure it's legit before I use it (iPhone 5S on AT&T).

iphone5unlck

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
I tried iDeviceguys and have not got my iPhone unlocked even after a month.
I paid for a 3 - 5 days unlock service on June 18th and waited for 10 days before contacting them.

Bought the service on June 18th
No response and so contacted them after 10 days and still no response.
Contacted them again on July 6th and got a response on July 7th that it will be done in 24 hours or I will get a full refund.
July 8th - Contacted again - No response
July 9th - Contacted again - No response
July 10th - Contacted again - No response
July 17th - Contacted for the last time saying I will raise a claim if I dont hear the same day - No response
July 18th - Raised a claim.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Ok, I have my iPhone 6 plus, now, who wants the joy of helping me unlock it. I want fast quick lock , and willing to pay a good price, not waiting 20 days, you say unlock in 24 hrs I want it unlocked in 24 hrs.

techygal

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
I recommend using UnlockBase. They're extremely helpful and overall, great company. You have to be careful because a lot of them can look OK, but in the end you can get burned. I hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234