Best sites to unlock iPhone 5S

Status
Not open for further replies.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Aren't sprint unlocked to begin with. For GSM portion of network? Which is what most of world uses anyway?

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

Andy Sinclair-Hall

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
STAY AWAY from Chronic Unlocks !! It might have been different before, but he appears to now be scamming! It's been 45 days and can't get an email response. Opened up a Paypal dispute...

Aasen Urbanek

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Well, AT&T only allow their off-contract users to unlock their phone, but i found this site which can unlock the in-contract 5s/5c, i tried it already, works just fine, site is attiphoneunlocking.com, you might want to check it out

boblx2

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Well I am of the opinion that my iPhone 5c cannot be unlocked. I have tried 5 services and spent lots of money and in the end it is always the same story, "Your phone could not be unlocked". It is an AT%T carrier on my phone which is out of contract. When I contact AT&T both online and on the phone I have no luck either. Online I filled out the form and I get the same thing each time, "The information that you provided does not match our records". All they ask for is the previous phone number (which they gave me) and the MEI number. I have checked the number numerous times and it is a good number. I am not even sure unlocking can be done, at least on this phone for some reason. I have about decided to just take it to AT&T and get one of their monthly accounts. Oh also they have all promised to return my money but none of them has. I suppose that is part of this grand scam too.

starrykat

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Can you tell us which companies you have tried to unlock with so I don't use any of those? Having the same issue of Att not unlocking a phone when they should. All the companies I used to use no longer do iPhone unlocking.

starrykat

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I have tried 5 services and spent lots of money and in the end it is always the same story, "Your phone could not be unlocked". It is an AT%T carrier on my phone which is out of contract.
Which companies did you pay to unlock it that couldn't?

boblx2

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I have tried 5 services and spent lots of money and in the end it is always the same story, "Your phone could not be unlocked". It is an AT%T carrier on my phone which is out of contract.
Which companies did you pay to unlock it that couldn't?

Okay there were two attempts by iPhoneunlocker Pro. One was a feeble attempt using Evaison to jailbreak it and unlock it which failed. Then I was foolish enough to fall for one of those R-Sim 9 Pro thingys that also did not work. Some people swear they work but not on my phone.

Then there was iPhoneunlock, Theunlockdepot.com and Unlock-Code-World.com these were just the ones that were supposed to refund me but did not.

By this time I have figured out (I am persistent) that my iPhone is only going to be unlocked by AT&T so I have given up. I was only so persistent because the party that I bought it from said it could be unlocked as part of the purchase agreement. He offered to refund my money but I got such a good deal on it I decided just to keep it and use it on AT&T.

Since everyone on this forum seemed to be so positive about Ideviceguys I decided to give it one more whirl. Of course they also could not unlock it but they did refund my money promptly.

I would like to report that iDeviceGuys finally unlocked my iPhone 5C! After refunding my money they contacted me and asked for another try they had thought of another idea. No up front money until they unlocked it. Today they contacted me again and said it was unlocked. I slipped a T-Mobile SIM into it and it searched and went right to the T-Mobile network. After 4 previous attempts I had about decided it could not be unlocked but they surprised me and unlocked it. So, no they are not a scam they are for real!

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Jeff Nation

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
hey can you still unlock iphones?? I'm the original owner of the phone. I was wrongfully charged and arrested and had my phone seized and after 8 months I finally got it back...but not in enough time before ATT sent my bill to collections. I ran the IMEI number and ATT has not blacklisted it yet, can you help?

Tamara_91

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
do you still have that iphone 5c? I'm sure there must be reliable services that'll tell you before they take order if there can be done unlock on your iphone. or if they can't unlock your phone will return your money back. never trust jailbreaking or stuff like that, factory unlock is the safest way

Kay Bustillo

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I attempted to get my Iphone 5C unlocked with Cobalt. The unlock was for 1-5 days; Cobalt never unlocked my phone. After 15 days, I started a case dispute with Paypal. Paypal refused to force the company for a refund. The reason that they gave was this was an intangible service and their policy does not support refunds for this type of service. So, add Cobalt Unlocking to the list of scam unlocking services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234