Can you tell us which companies you have tried to unlock with so I don't use any of those? Having the same issue of Att not unlocking a phone when they should. All the companies I used to use no longer do iPhone unlocking.
    03-06-2014 04:10 PM
    I have tried 5 services and spent lots of money and in the end it is always the same story, "Your phone could not be unlocked". It is an AT%T carrier on my phone which is out of contract.
    Which companies did you pay to unlock it that couldn't?
    03-06-2014 04:12 PM
    Yes they are. They could not unlock my iPhone for some reason but they issued me an immediate refund. The other four places that tried to unlock it just kept my money. They all said they would issue a refund but they didn't. Ideviceguys did it right away. I would refer others to them.
    03-07-2014 12:13 PM
    I have tried 5 services and spent lots of money and in the end it is always the same story, "Your phone could not be unlocked". It is an AT%T carrier on my phone which is out of contract.
    Which companies did you pay to unlock it that couldn't?
    Okay there were two attempts by iPhoneunlocker Pro. One was a feeble attempt using Evaison to jailbreak it and unlock it which failed. Then I was foolish enough to fall for one of those R-Sim 9 Pro thingys that also did not work. Some people swear they work but not on my phone.

Then there was iPhoneunlock, Theunlockdepot.com and Unlock-Code-World.com these were just the ones that were supposed to refund me but did not.

By this time I have figured out (I am persistent) that my iPhone is only going to be unlocked by AT&T so I have given up. I was only so persistent because the party that I bought it from said it could be unlocked as part of the purchase agreement. He offered to refund my money but I got such a good deal on it I decided just to keep it and use it on AT&T.

Since everyone on this forum seemed to be so positive about Ideviceguys I decided to give it one more whirl. Of course they also could not unlock it but they did refund my money promptly.

I would like to report that iDeviceGuys finally unlocked my iPhone 5C! After refunding my money they contacted me and asked for another try they had thought of another idea. No up front money until they unlocked it. Today they contacted me again and said it was unlocked. I slipped a T-Mobile SIM into it and it searched and went right to the T-Mobile network. After 4 previous attempts I had about decided it could not be unlocked but they surprised me and unlocked it. So, no they are not a scam they are for real!

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by boblx2; 03-10-2014 at 01:06 PM.
    lwesterman01 likes this.
    03-07-2014 12:43 PM
    hey can you still unlock iphones?? I'm the original owner of the phone. I was wrongfully charged and arrested and had my phone seized and after 8 months I finally got it back...but not in enough time before ATT sent my bill to collections. I ran the IMEI number and ATT has not blacklisted it yet, can you help?
    03-10-2014 07:52 PM
    do you still have that iphone 5c? I'm sure there must be reliable services that'll tell you before they take order if there can be done unlock on your iphone. or if they can't unlock your phone will return your money back. never trust jailbreaking or stuff like that, factory unlock is the safest way
    03-11-2014 06:55 AM
    I've used these guys in the past: http://www.swiftunlocks.com/
    03-12-2014 10:19 PM
    Hi
    Has anyone successfully unlocked a UK Vodafone iPhone 5s and if so which service did you use?
    iTechHead likes this.
    03-22-2014 03:07 AM
    I attempted to get my Iphone 5C unlocked with Cobalt. The unlock was for 1-5 days; Cobalt never unlocked my phone. After 15 days, I started a case dispute with Paypal. Paypal refused to force the company for a refund. The reason that they gave was this was an intangible service and their policy does not support refunds for this type of service. So, add Cobalt Unlocking to the list of scam unlocking services.
    05-05-2014 11:41 PM
    Cobalt never unlocked my Iphone 5C AT&T phone. They also refused to refund me my money after 15 days of waiting, 4/22/2014.
    maruchoroni likes this.
    05-05-2014 11:50 PM
    hey can you still unlock iphones?? I'm the original owner of the phone. I was wrongfully charged and arrested and had my phone seized and after 8 months I finally got it back...but not in enough time before ATT sent my bill to collections. I ran the IMEI number and ATT has not blacklisted it yet, can you help?
    Ummm, no?
    05-06-2014 09:07 AM
    hi can you unlock att bulk or quantitys? if yes pm. or contact email: [redacted] whatsapp viber : [redacted]

i have a lot stock of iphones locked from att need to unlocked before to sold out. thank you.

im looking also for other country like canada, bell , telus , rogers, fido, united kingdom. uk voda. 02 uk. t-mobile uk.

regards
    [WARN]Please Do not post personal contact information of yourself or others. This includes email addresses, phone numbers, IMEI numbers, and addresses. If you wish to contact another member, please send them a private message. This is for your protection.[/WARN]
    06-05-2014 11:33 AM
    Has anyone ever tried iunlockpro? It looks legit and has lower prices than other sites, but I want to make sure it's legit before I use it (iPhone 5S on AT&T).
    06-28-2014 01:02 PM
    I tried iDeviceguys and have not got my iPhone unlocked even after a month.
    I paid for a 3 - 5 days unlock service on June 18th and waited for 10 days before contacting them.

Bought the service on June 18th
    No response and so contacted them after 10 days and still no response.
    Contacted them again on July 6th and got a response on July 7th that it will be done in 24 hours or I will get a full refund.
    July 8th - Contacted again - No response
    July 9th - Contacted again - No response
    July 10th - Contacted again - No response
    July 17th - Contacted for the last time saying I will raise a claim if I dont hear the same day - No response
    July 18th - Raised a claim.
    07-18-2014 11:02 PM
    CAN you really unlock an A T and T iPhone 5?
    07-22-2014 12:57 PM
    CAN you really unlock an A T and T iPhone 5?
    Yes, just fill out the form via the following link:

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/cli...msAndCondition

Also be sure to read the info via the below link:

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
    07-22-2014 01:02 PM
    hi ... did u find some programs / or something to unlock iphone5 ? locked to UK
    07-26-2014 01:38 PM
    How much do you charge for unlocking AT&T iPhone 5?
    08-10-2014 01:49 PM
    How much do you charge for unlocking AT&T iPhone 5?
    To whom are you replying? If in general, we do not unlock iPhones and will recommend that you unlock it via AT&T. You can use the link below.

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
    08-10-2014 02:18 PM
    This is true that is possible to unlock at&t iPhone 6 for 24h?
    11-05-2014 04:30 AM
    hello I just signed up to the forum, I have been unlocking since 2009. I have a very affordable iPhone unlocking service. What would I have to do to gain trust?
    What carrier(s) do you unlock for?
    11-05-2014 08:07 AM
    Ok, I have my iPhone 6 plus, now, who wants the joy of helping me unlock it. I want fast quick lock , and willing to pay a good price, not waiting 20 days, you say unlock in 24 hrs I want it unlocked in 24 hrs.
    11-19-2014 05:58 PM
    hello I just signed up to the forum, I have been unlocking since 2009. I have a very affordable iPhone unlocking service. What would I have to do to gain trust?
    What's your site?
    11-19-2014 05:58 PM
    What's your site?
    Notice that it reads "banned" under that user's name.
    11-19-2014 07:27 PM
    Notice that it reads "banned" under that user's name.
    Ah didn't see.
    11-22-2014 06:59 AM
114 ... 2345