I was wrong about Space Grey & IOS7

ClickClack

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
A few weeks back I made a post about the IOS7 not looking good on a black phone - I was wrong.

My buddy at work came in with a 32g SG 5S and it looked fantastic . So much so I was in my window of return to Best Buy that I was able to find the ONE and only Space Grey model in 15 stores I called . I got lucky the kid held it for me and took back my Silver & White.

Phone is stunning .

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
A few weeks back I made a post about the IOS7 not looking good on a black phone - I was wrong.

My buddy at work came in with a 32g SG 5S and it looked fantastic . So much so I was in my window of return to Best Buy that I was able to find the ONE and only Space Grey model in 15 stores I called . I got lucky the kid held it for me and took back my Silver & White.

Phone is stunning .

Um, yeah. We told you so. :)

http://forums.imore.com/ios-7/267278-me-does-ios7-not-look-right-black-iphone-5s.html#post2105890

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I preferred the slate of the 5. Didn't care much of the space grey so I went back to silver and white for the 5s.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I preferred the slate of the 5. Didn't care much of the space grey so I went back to silver and white for the 5s.

Me too. The slate made the iPhone 5 look sleek and sexy. I still have the space grey, though. I don't want to replace my phone which works perfectly for vanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I have always had the white and silver iPhone and from the very first iPhone I had the white. This slate black iPhone is my furst and I love it

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I like to bounce back & forth with my iPhone colors. I always get two of the same model in both colors, but I get tired of the same thing. I got tired if my white i5, now I'm tired of the slate i5, so I went with gold. Thought I could do space grey but it didn't work out for me. Didn't stand out or keep me wanting to stare. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I like to bounce back & forth with my iPhone colors. I always get two of the same model in both colors, but I get tired of the same thing. I got tired if my white i5, now I'm tired of the slate i5, so I went with gold. Thought I could do space grey but it didn't work out for me. Didn't stand out or keep me wanting to stare. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

You should buy yourself some cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

wbkm85

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
i had space grey and exchanged for white / silver

i think iOS 7 looks better on the black than previous iOS', but i couldn't make the permanent change

Peter Cotton

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
This is my first black (or 'gray!') iPhone since the original 3G. I like it, but I think I should have gone for the silver and white. I like the silver ring around the home button. I won't be changing now though, will just have to wait and see what comes next year!

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I love my black 5, but my gf's space gray 5s is very sexy! I can't decide which one I like better now! They are both great looking devices.

Loony4Fruit

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I agree. Space Grey looks fantastic with iOS 7. I've had both white and black iPhones in the past and I still think the black face looks the sexiest.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2