Does the 5S camera produce white eyes when picturing people in the dark?

Elektrik2012

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Greetings!

I've been using iPhone 4s for some time, and while I like this phone a lot, it has a big problem with flash. I am sure many people know about it. When you take a picture of people in dark places using the flash, their eyes appear completely white on the picture.

I tried my friend's iPhone 5, and the problem is less obvious, but white eyes are still there.

So, my question is: the iPhone 5s (with the new dual Flash) - does it still produce white eyes when picturing people in the dark, or is the problem finally solved? I really need a competent answer on this one, preferrably with some pictures (as examples). Camera now is VERY important for me in the phone, so whether I buy iPhone 5s or another phone, it now totally depends on this thing.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Mike

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know and I haven't heard of people complaining about it with the exception of your post.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't believe that's a problem that's isolated just to the iPhone. I think photographing in the dark with MOST cameras and devices is liable to produce that response with flash feedback. If it's really THAT important to not experience it, use a real DSLR camera with a flashpack and not a phone.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Nope...

7CB6KDz.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members