Still No Gold for T-Mobile! Are you waiting?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I placed my order for a Gold 32gb i5S on Sept 20th, as soon as it was released online; that was 4 weeks ago. In between then and now I've had 2 space grey i5S (which I didn't want to begin with, they went back), and I was thinking about just going with white/silver. I've had 2 in my cart for store pickup but at that exact moment an emergency came up and I had to use the money I had put away just in case I had to go full retail all at once instead of the $22 a month via T-Mobile. Anyway.... I've known people who ordered with Verizon after I did that already got their phone this week.

I'm starting to think that T-Mobile didn't put in our orders for the gold iPhone 5S until they got a certain amount of people ordering them. Even Apple.com says 2-3 weeks shipping now, from that months gap! It's been a months wait. They claim they've had 16gb models come in and they have space grey and silver, but what's the deal?

Am I the only one still waiting on T-Mobile? This is so ridiculous.... I feel silly for even waiting this long.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: On T-Mobile and still waiting for Gold!

I doubt it. I know I'd be a bit ticked about waiting almost a month...;)...Hang in there, my friend.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I'm sure you're not the only one waiting. I certainly understand your frustration. Hopefully, it will come soon.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

I doubt it. I know I'd be a bit ticked about waiting almost a month...;)...Hang in there, my friend.

Since they don't give us dates like most carriers do, I have to call once a week just to find if theres any update. They just tell me to keep checking for a shipping text. How fun....

I'm sure you're not the only one waiting. I certainly understand your frustration. Hopefully, it will come soon.

I hope so too, but it would be nice to find someone who is actually still waiting. Lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711