so i got my 5s a week ago and i plugged it into my computer and it loaded all my stuff back on. the weather locations were there for about 3 days and all of a sudden my locations deleted and it went back to default locations. anyone know why?
    10-18-2013 06:38 PM
    I do not know why that occurred, and I've yet to experience something like this with the native weather app. I'm assuming that is what you're using.
    10-18-2013 08:26 PM
    I do not know why that occurred, and I've yet to experience something like this with the native weather app. I'm assuming that is what you're using.
    Yes I am using the native weather app. I wonder if it has something to do with the stupid compass issue. I'll keep an eye on it in other locations to see if it keeps giving incorrect locations.
    10-18-2013 08:31 PM
    I've never experienced that with the native weather app.
    10-18-2013 08:32 PM
    It's so weird. My locations that's I have had saved are completely gone. I am going to wait to see if they come back but if not I'm gunna have to re add them to my weather. I can't figure it out?
    10-18-2013 11:27 PM
    what exactly happened with then native weather app? it has to be something in the new software. i just wanna make sure its not the hardware on the phone
    10-19-2013 09:06 AM
    Yes I am using the native weather app. I wonder if it has something to do with the stupid compass issue. I'll keep an eye on it in other locations to see if it keeps giving incorrect locations.
    It has nothing to do with the "stupid compass issue", as you put it. Locations services would not be affected by that feature in that way.
    10-19-2013 10:52 AM
    what exactly happened with then native weather app? it has to be something in the new software. i just wanna make sure its not the hardware on the phone
    Unless something has changed, the native weather app is powered by Yahoo. As for wondering whether or not it's a hardware issue, initiate the Apple Maps app and then select the locations icon in the bottom left corner and see if it finds your location.
    10-19-2013 11:20 AM