Leaving the screen on?

JOEY NEAT

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
I have an Alarm Clock app that if you want to be alerted by music that is on your iPhone you have to leave the app loaded on, hence leaving the screen on. My question is there any damage that can be done leaving the screen on overnight?

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Nope but I doubt it has to be on for the app to wake you. Don't close the app and hit the sleep button and the app should still work. Which app is this?

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a sleep tracker alarm. I leave the app open and the phone is on the corner of my bed while I sleep. I have used this app for a year with no problems.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I have an Alarm Clock app that if you want to be alerted by music that is on your iPhone you have to leave the app loaded on, hence leaving the screen on. My question is there any damage that can be done leaving the screen on overnight?

Will this now stay lighted up even if you have auto lock enabled?
I need a night clock. You know BlackBerry.
TIA

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I use my iPad... and AlarmClockHD...

You need to set DoNotDisturb to 'Silence Always' so it will silence things for you when the phone isn't locked...

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I use my iPad... and AlarmClockHD...

You need to set DoNotDisturb to 'Silence Always' so it will silence things for you when the phone isn't locked...
Oh yeah. That was the problem.
Now I remember why I stopped using it
Getting group emails in the middle of the night.
Tks Keith

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site

Why don't you use the time application and set your alarm if I may ask?

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Because the Apple Clock app that comes on the phone doesn't allow you to choose a song from your music list as the alert.

Actually you can: I am using "This Corrosion" by Sisters of Mercy. I have been doing this since last year with my 4s and iOS 6.

Tapatalking from iPhone 5s

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
If you edit your alarm on the apple clock app you can select alarm sound then when it gives you your options you can select a song from your music on your phone. Hope this helped

Sent from my iPhone 5s

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711