Finally got my 5S! Some observations.

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I got myself a silver 16gb, the only negative thing I've found is the action on the home button. Sure, I understand that it's because of Touch ID, but it just feels cheap when I hit the home button. But Touch ID works amazingly well so I think it's a fair trade-off.

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. The phone didn't bend or anything . It's just the case was rather hard to get off, so I was worried when I was trying to pull it off I might have done something to the phone like bend it.

New phones make people over-react to the smallest things. Lol I'm not making fun I'm the exact same way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Anyway, the only bending I did was when I pulled the case of. I pushed on the back of the case to push the phone out. Then when the top was out enough I pulled the phone out. But like I said, it's a pretty tight fit.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Last Tuesday I believe. I ordered it from AT&T store then it was delivered on Monday. So it was a 6 day turn around. Not too bad I think :)

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Does it matter if you don't have a fully charged battery when doing a factory restore? When I did it I had maybe around 45 percent battery left.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Does it matter if you don't have a fully charged battery when doing a factory restore? When I did it I had maybe around 45 percent battery left.

Its definitely advisable to restore with a full battery since you never know if things will go wonky for you, but (in my opinion) you should be ok doing a restore at 45%-50% if in a situation where its absolutely necessary, but your mileage may vary of course.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Its definitely advisable to restore with a full battery since you never know if things will go wonky for you, but (in my opinion) you should be ok doing a restore at 45%-50% if in a situation where its absolutely necessary, but your mileage may vary of course.

What do you mean "go wonky?"

Anyway, I did another restore with a full battery to be safe. I assume I'm all good? (Sorry, I'm paranoid about my new purchase.)?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234