is it worth to upgrade from iPhone 4 to a new iphone 5S??

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It is really up to you and based on your preferences and needs. I upgraded from a 4S and I am very glad I did. The 5S's battery life, ID fingerprint scanner, camera, speed, and size were all major factors for me.

The ID scanner had me change my security preferences to make my phone more secure. The ID scanner is now one of my favorite features. I charge my phone less and take even better pictures.

What are your phone needs? Will the 5S meet them better? Does the 4 still satisfy your phone needs?

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Definitely upgrade. For people like me who had the 5 and always want the latest and greatest it's a need for me, but if your happy with the phone you have now stick it out but the 5S has major improvements inside and out compared to the phone. You won't regret it.

leslie haw

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
I jumped from 4S to 5s and the jump has been great! The bigger screen size does make a difference and the speed of surfing using 4G, LTE is incredible. Absolutely no regrets!

blueshapti

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I went from 4s to 5s. Very happy i did. Everything much faster. Didn't feel 4s was slow mind you, just wouldn't, couldn't go back now. Finger print ID is now totallly ingrained in my muscle memory.

Coming from the 4, you will be impressed. Let us all know!

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Why are we still having this discussion? Have you not gotten the new 5S yet? :)
In all honestly, it would be a worthy upgrade. Go get the 5S and enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

ninjamattic

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
Keep in mind there are now three models that have been released since the iPhone 4. Each model boasts approximately double the speed, and RAM has significantly increased with the 5. My wife is still using the 4, and the more frequently she uses mine for tasks, the more frequently she notices how VERY slow her 4 has become over time. Any model above the 4 is a noticeable improvement. The 4S runs iOS 7 quite a bit better in my experience, and the 5 is a massive leap above that. The 5S is incredible hardware, but the 5 is super cheap right now via third parties if you want to go that route. There are plenty of reasons to upgrade from the i4, the decision is ultimately yours, but I don't see why anyone would steer you away.

lui22

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Im kinda sad and not really because i cant afford the 5S even while trading in my 32GB 4. Im keeping it one ios 6 though

idrazz856

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
YES...you will be glad you did! My leap from a 4s to a 5 was great for me, just the increase in screen size should be reason enough to make that move :)

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
If it's broken and can't be fixed than yes I think it's time for a new phone, whatever it is. I'm not one to upgrade phones just cause. My plan is usually wait till my current phone is on its way out and then start looking at options.

Sent from my Gameboy Color

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
You'll immediately be able to tell the difference! Its definitely worth the upgrade. At least you're not coming from a 3GS like my Godmom did; she looks at the 5S like it has a million new features on it.

Loony4Fruit

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
From a 4? Are you kidding? The difference is going to be incredible, especially if you'd previously upgraded to iOS 7 on your 4. Way faster, bigger screen, way better camera for starters.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711