Moving from Blackberry 10 to iPhone 5s

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I use the Notes app all the time on both iPhone and my MBP and I've never gotten duplicates.

I always have duplicates when I try to edit a note on my Mac then close the notes app. When I open it again I find a duplicate note. I have tried all the ways posted online to fix it, it gets fixed temporary and then the issue is back.

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

ELavar

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I do use both devices, the keyboard on Z10 is superb. Isn't it weird to talk like this on this site and not on CB?

Even though it's not going to happen, it would be incredible if Apple purchased BlackBerry's patented keyboard. Don't mean to be rude, but BlackBerry probably won't be needing it and the current keyboard for IOS is way behind the times.

BBGary

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Even though it's not going to happen, it would be incredible if Apple purchased BlackBerry's patented keyboard. Don't mean to be rude, but BlackBerry probably won't be needing it and the current keyboard for IOS is way behind the times.

I can agree with the second part of your post. About the first part will have to wait a bit.

lui22

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site

Yeah apple has gotten pretty lazy about that. And so has blackberry in marketing the keyboard

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I haven't touched Link on a long time (not a big fan of it), but is there on option there to sync Notes with Outlook?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I haven't touched Link on a long time (not a big fan of it), but is there on option there to sync Notes with Outlook?

If you mean Outlook as in Outlook.com emails, yes. Regarding Outlook the program, I have no idea.

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the answer. I'm still using both. Just as you are, I'm waiting on BBM for iOS.
I am on latest official OS on my Z10 and Evernote does not want to log in.
By the way, got the 32GB 5S yesterday - it's a really nice phone with good build quality.

You said "Evernote does not want to log in". Do you mean that you could never log in to Evernote on your Z10 or did you have it working and now it doesn't? Did you set it up in Accounts first? If so, delete from Accounts, wait, re-add. You may have not set it up right or had a glitch. *shrug*

BBGary

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site

Haven't really synced with Outlook ( the program), but one of the reasons I considered moving from BB is poor LINK quality. I needed too many options that are still unavailable and , unfortunately, nobody knows if those options will be available sometime...anytime, vary sad...

BBGary

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
You said "Evernote does not want to log in". Do you mean that you could never log in to Evernote on your Z10 or did you have it working and now it doesn't? Did you set it up in Accounts first? If so, delete from Accounts, wait, re-add. You may have not set it up right or had a glitch. *shrug*

Tried that. it is the bug in OS 10.1. Put leaked 10.2 and it worked like a charm

Brutal Efficiency

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Kind of exploring possibilities, don't think will move completely from BB10. Will change devices from time to time

Yes, I don't think that using a keyboard that isn't very intuitive would do it as for me.
BlackBerry 10 is growing well, and after using 10.2, I can see it is taking the necessary steps. Also, Facebook was updated nicely today!!

lui22

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site

I hate Link well not my favourite green hooded one but BlackBerry's ESPECIALLY on Mac OS. IT is slow and clunky and BlackBerry should fix the whole Link and BBDS always competing with eachother!

That being said. I hate iTunes for being slow and clunky as well and dont get me started with KIES or how ever its spelt

Brutal Efficiency

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I hate Link well not my favourite green hooded one but BlackBerry's ESPECIALLY on Mac OS. IT is slow and clunky and BlackBerry should fix the whole Link and BBDS always competing with eachother!

That being said. I hate iTunes for being slow and clunky as well and dont get me started with KIES or how ever its spelt
I've never noticed Link on PC being slow. I mostly use it wirelessly. I also use it so that I can access all my files when not at home, instead of carrying my laptop and such to work/out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner