5s Strange happenings

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
Makes no sense what so ever, but do as you like...it's your phone. Do us a favor though, quit complaining about buggy performance if you're not even going to bother updating firmware in the effort that it might fix some of the buggy performance your specific iPhone is having.

I'll say whatever I want.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Easy. I replied to Sean man. And I have been testing out 7 to. It's been buggy through the summer and now.

I'm not trying to attack you but rather share my thoughts on iOS 7 as it is right now. It's as stable as it can be while meeting their deadline release date! Sure there maybe some bugs that few will notice but far from classifying it buggy. Tell me though what is buggy to you? What bugs are so severe to classify iOS 7 buggy? In the early builds I would agree there were some minor bugs but all were corrected toward the latter part of the iOS 7 leading to the release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I'll say whatever I want.

That's like saying your cars tire makes a noise and someone is giving you new tires and you say nah .. But still want to complain about the car tires making noise.
Now if you update and still have issues then you have every right to complain.
You never know it might solve your issues.

projectman

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
The only buggy thing I noticed was the iMessage thing. After updating to 7.0.2 that problem went away. No bugginess now. Go Team!

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
You can't teach logic to the illogical.

LOL. It makes no sense to skip 7.0.2 in favor of 7.1. Why complain about a software and refuse to upgrade to a better version. For all we know there might be 2-3 more releases before 7.1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free