The dual flash truly is remarkable.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I took this photo on my iPhone 5s in a dark room
rytu8asa.jpg

Then on my girl friends iPhone 5 I took the same photo.
yqumaby7.jpg

This dual flash really does make a massive difference. The colours are richer. More vibrant.
I noticed the iPhone 5 made the photo look bright but didn't even out the textures whilst with the 5s it made the picture better and warm.

I'm likening what I'm seeing in comparison with the older generation.
Some people can't notice any difference but I can.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I took this photo on my iPhone 5s in a dark room http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/13/rytu8asa.jpg
Then on my girl friends iPhone 5 I took the same photo. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/13/yqumaby7.jpg
This dual flash really does make a massive difference. The colours are richer. More vibrant.
I noticed the iPhone 5 made the photo look bright but didn't even out the textures whilst with the 5s it made the picture better and warm.

I'm likening what I'm seeing in comparison with the older generation.
Some people can't notice any difference but I can.

Agreed!! I've noticed it right away!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Guys, let's try to stick to the topic at hand of what the thread is about and not get off track regardless of the OP's history.

The topic is the topic.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
How was your Note 3 with pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using my IPhone 5

The note 3 took great photos. It had a 13 mega pixel camera with heaps of features like beauty face, dynamic hoot portrait mode etc. but what it didn't do well was take photos in low light areas well.
The iPhone 5S blew it out of the water.
But when I put the 2 phones head to head there was a draw.
It all depends on your eyes I guess

Last edited:

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Let me ask you this not in malice but in curiosity: Do you know how to use proper grammar and how to form a multi-sentence paragraph?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You use dramatic words in scenarios where I don't think you have a good grasp as to what you're discussing.

Is the flash improved over the previous versions? Sure...it's kind of hard not to improve a terrible feature...and the previous flashes are TERRIBLE.

This flash? It's not as terrible...in fact, it might even be satisfactory...but if you have even an ounce of understanding how a flash SHOULD work, you'd replace "remarkable" with another word...something synonymous with "Ok", maybe even "good" on the extreme side of things. The flash works well in places where it's light dispersion can reflect off close objects...but if you've ever used a legitimate flash on an DSLR (or even some good point and shoots), you'd understand that the size and type of flash on the iPhone (and every smart phone on the market).

This is a "better than nothing" feature...nothing more.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Let me ask you this not in malice but in curiosity: Do you know how to use proper grammar and how to form a multi-sentence paragraph?

Yes I do. I have to admit, I'm pretty terrible at writing but good at talking. I may type a few things that may have grammatical errors, for that I apologise.
I usually type things without checking if I spelt something incorrectly, then later realise I messed up lol.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
You use dramatic words in scenarios where I don't think you have a good grasp as to what you're discussing.

Is the flash improved over the previous versions? Sure...it's kind of hard not to improve a terrible feature...and the previous flashes are TERRIBLE.

This flash? It's not as terrible...in fact, it might even be satisfactory...but if you have even an ounce of understanding how a flash SHOULD work, you'd replace "remarkable" with another word...something synonymous with "Ok", maybe even "good" on the extreme side of things. The flash works well in places where it's light dispersion can reflect off close objects...but if you've ever used a legitimate flash on an DSLR (or even some good point and shoots), you'd understand that the size and type of flash on the iPhone (and every smart phone on the market).

This is a "better than nothing" feature...nothing more.

Your entitled to your opinion which I respect, but for me the dual flash is pretty impressive. Maybe I have to have a professional camera to see if this is a " better than nothing" flash.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234