The dual flash truly is remarkable.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Your entitled to your opinion which I respect, but for me the dual flash is pretty impressive. Maybe I have to have a professional camera to see if this is a " better than nothing" flash.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

There's nothing professional about the point and shoot cameras on the market with better flashes...they just have the ability to HOUSE the proper flash elements. I won't even get into "professional" camera flashes...it'd be like comparing the iPhone's video camera to an IMAX DMR camera.

It's not an opinion situation man, it's a factual scenario that the iPhone can't maintain it's form AND house a legitimate flash. It's a trade off issue...not an opinion.

I mean, what's next? "The iPhone 5S's box is absolutely BREATH TAKING!"

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, the white balance is definitely better with the new flash, but to be honest..99.9 % of my pics use no flash and I dont think the 5S is gonna change that, but it's a nice improvement for those who need it..

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Nokia's camera technology is truly remarkable...but it also seems like that is where ALL of their focus went (given the reviews of the other aspects of the phone). I can live with the second best smart phone camera on the market vs. Nokia's offerings with the kind of experience we get on the iPhone in all the other areas.

tajaz11

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
There's nothing professional about the point and shoot cameras on the market with better flashes...they just have the ability to HOUSE the proper flash elements. I won't even get into "professional" camera flashes...it'd be like comparing the iPhone's video camera to an IMAX DMR camera.

It's not an opinion situation man, it's a factual scenario that the iPhone can't maintain it's form AND house a legitimate flash. It's a trade off issue...not an opinion.

I mean, what's next? "The iPhone 5S's box is absolutely BREATH TAKING!"

You, my dear young lady, need to take a step back and breath. Life is about how people feel and the box is ABSOLUTELY BREATH TAKING!

That felt so nice to say, sitting on my high horse.

Sent from my iPhone 5s, while being awesome at the same time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711