I'm back to the iPhone 5s. I was fascinated by the way the note 3 performed and looked. But after reading over all of the post from the previous thread " switched to a note 3 with no regrets from the iPhone 5s" I realised I was becoming a troll. It didn't make sense to rant about switching phones on an imore forum especially when there are iPhone supporters.
    I thought about that and I can say I'm sorry for doing such a thing.

As much has I enjoyed the note 3, the phone kept on crashing. The music was choppy , it would vibrate constantly for no reason. The build quality is a downgrade from my iPhone 5s.
    Yes I enjoyed the features, having an s-pen to do all types of things on a screen was awesome., but what's the use of all that if the OS is so buggy and laggy.

I sat down and thought about a few things, and realised I was and *****.
    Having a phone with features that are not ergonomic are useless. I've been an apple fanatic since the first time the new iPhone came out , I even bragged about waiting in line then DRAMATICALLY change phones over night.
    God, some times I think I can be so stupid and clumsy. but hey we all make mistakes right?

I'm back and I was lucky to pick up a gold iPhone 5s lol.
    It was clearly meant to be.
    I took back the note 3 and got my refund.
    The behaviour that I displayed was immature and childish.

I learnt from my mistake....

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    10-12-2013 06:29 PM
    Glad you got your gold 5S.

But we'll see...

This should be another entertaining thread.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.
    Peligro911 and Schufly like this.
    10-12-2013 06:31 PM
    Glad you got your gold 5S.

But we'll see...

This should be another entertaining thread.

You know I had a chat with my best friend. And he told me I was a complete *****.
    I've known my mate for years. And for him to tell me this, meant something. I realised I was a fool.
    A new chapter for me.
    I won't disappoint y'all.

10-12-2013 06:33 PM
    I think you just like to post for attention.
    10-12-2013 06:43 PM
    I think you just like to post for attention.
    Not at all. I'm the type of dude that speaks his mind. If I mess up, I come forward and say I did. If not then I don't. I just have a conscience.

10-12-2013 06:44 PM
    I Call Shenanigans!!!

Sent From The State Of Ohio...
    10-12-2013 06:46 PM
    So as CONSTRAINED as the gold iPhone 5s is, you coincidentally just happened to switch back INSTANTLY, right? #Suspect #Ploy #Attention[redacted]
    Mate.
    Did you read my introduction to this thread ??
    I'm not gonna bother....smh

Last edited by JustMe'D; 10-12-2013 at 08:55 PM.
    10-12-2013 07:00 PM
    shaking my head.... un-beeping-believable.
    10-12-2013 07:09 PM
    Quelle surprise
    10-12-2013 07:10 PM
    shaking my head.... un-beeping-believable.
    Haha where's Sean? I want to see his response.

Peligro911 likes this.
    10-12-2013 07:12 PM
    Quelle surprise
    Your French is pardoned....
    10-12-2013 07:12 PM
    He came back to the light guys...until the Nexus 5 comes out haha.

Also what I don't understand is if the OP used a Note 2 while waiting for his 5S wouldn't he have realized all those things without having to use the Note 3?

itsmemuffins likes this.
    10-12-2013 07:24 PM
    He came back to the light guys...until the Nexus 5 comes out haha.

No. I won't make the same mistake twice.

10-12-2013 07:25 PM
    We forgive you for your stupidity, just dont let it happen again or you will be banned for life, so let it be written, and let it be done.
    I'm back to the iPhone 5s. I was fascinated by the way the note 3 performed and looked. But after reading over all of the post from the previous thread " switched to a note 3 with no regrets from the iPhone 5s" I realised I was becoming a troll. It didn't make sense to rant about switching phones on an imore forum especially when there are iPhone supporters.

As much has I enjoyed the note 3, the phone kept on crashing. The music was choppy , it would vibrate constantly for no reason. The build quality is a downgrade from my iPhone 5s.
    Yes I enjoyed the features, having an s-pen to do all types of things on a screen was awesome., but what's the use of all that if the OS is so buggy and laggy.

Having a phone with features that are not ergonomic are useless. I've been an apple fanatic since the first time the new iPhone came out , I even bragged about waiting in line then DRAMATICALLY change phones over night.
    God, some times I think I can be so stupid and clumsy. but hey we all make mistakes right?

10-12-2013 07:33 PM
    Haha where's Sean? I want to see his response.

I like most likely Sean and others won't give this any attention. Keith said it perfectly for all of us.
    10-12-2013 07:36 PM

... and the clock is running again on a fresh, new 15 minutes of fame... seriously, I don’t have anything to say here... but, wow. Just. Wow.
    anon4757448 and mac2013 like this.
    10-12-2013 08:00 PM
    I like most likely Sean and others won't give this any attention. Keith said it perfectly for all of us.
    ... and the clock is running again on a fresh, new 15 minutes of fame... seriously, I dont have anything to say here... but, wow. Just. Wow.
    See Fausty replied LOL we're going to give it some attention cause how can we not? Don't think this thread will get as large as the Moved to the Note 3 Thread.

10-12-2013 08:02 PM
    Your French is pardoned....
    Sorry I stole your signature phrase
    10-12-2013 08:10 PM
    I don't want attention. All I wanted to do is come to the table and admit my stupidity and move on.

10-12-2013 08:14 PM
    Not at all. I'm the type of dude that speaks his mind. If I mess up, I come forward and say I did. If not then I don't. I just have a conscience.

I think you knew some of us had you figured out. You're playing games and most of us aren't here for it!

Sent from somewhere around here using my iPhone 5S
    itsmemuffins likes this.
    10-12-2013 08:44 PM
    I don't want attention. All I wanted to do is come to the table and admit my stupidity and move on.

​Well-stated, sir, and thank you.......Just ignore any subsequent comments and move on.
    10-12-2013 08:53 PM
    *As much has I enjoyed the note 3, the phone kept on crashing. The music was choppy , it would vibrate constantly for no reason.*

Yeah Samsung has its problem. But to experience this on your note 3 after just days of use? Sounds like a phone issue. Why didn't you go exchange for a new one? Shouldn't you have had a longer go with the note 3 since you were raving so much about it?
    10-12-2013 09:04 PM
    Never a dull moment around here 😁

Glad you ended up with what ya wanted!
    10-12-2013 09:09 PM
    Welcome back
    dakini03 likes this.
    10-12-2013 10:35 PM
    I did the same thing by going to a Nokia Lumia 1030. The 41mp camera got me and almost woo'd me away. The WP locked up tight as a tick for 10 minutes or so while the battery got pretty warm. I took it back to the AT&T store and reactivated my iPhone 4. I wish there where compelling reasons for me to upgrade to the 5s. I may just wait and see what the 6 brings.......
    Last edited by Popcorn-Billy; 10-12-2013 at 11:01 PM.
    10-12-2013 10:42 PM
61 123