Purchased a Gold iPhone 5s:

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm back to the iPhone 5s. I was fascinated by the way the note 3 performed and looked. But after reading over all of the post from the previous thread " switched to a note 3 with no regrets from the iPhone 5s" I realised I was becoming a troll. It didn't make sense to rant about switching phones on an imore forum especially when there are iPhone supporters.
I thought about that and I can say I'm sorry for doing such a thing.

As much has I enjoyed the note 3, the phone kept on crashing. The music was choppy , it would vibrate constantly for no reason. The build quality is a downgrade from my iPhone 5s.
Yes I enjoyed the features, having an s-pen to do all types of things on a screen was awesome., but what's the use of all that if the OS is so buggy and laggy.

I sat down and thought about a few things, and realised I was and *****.
Having a phone with features that are not ergonomic are useless. I've been an apple fanatic since the first time the new iPhone came out , I even bragged about waiting in line then DRAMATICALLY change phones over night.
God, some times I think I can be so stupid and clumsy. but hey we all make mistakes right?

I'm back and I was lucky to pick up a gold iPhone 5s lol.
It was clearly meant to be.
I took back the note 3 and got my refund.
The behaviour that I displayed was immature and childish.

I learnt from my mistake....

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
You guys where right about everything.

Glad you got your gold 5S.

But we'll see...

This should be another entertaining thread.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Glad you got your gold 5S.

But we'll see...

This should be another entertaining thread.

You know I had a chat with my best friend. And he told me I was a complete *****.
I've known my mate for years. And for him to tell me this, meant something. I realised I was a fool.
A new chapter for me.
I won't disappoint y'all.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
So as CONSTRAINED as the gold iPhone 5s is, you coincidentally just happened to switch back INSTANTLY, right? #Suspect #Ploy #Attention[redacted]
Mate.
Did you read my introduction to this thread ??
I'm not gonna bother....smh

Last edited by a moderator:

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
You guys where right about everything.

He came back to the light guys...until the Nexus 5 comes out haha.

Also what I don't understand is if the OP used a Note 2 while waiting for his 5S wouldn't he have realized all those things without having to use the Note 3?

mrluky60

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
We forgive you for your stupidity, just dont let it happen again or you will be banned for life, so let it be written, and let it be done.
I'm back to the iPhone 5s. I was fascinated by the way the note 3 performed and looked. But after reading over all of the post from the previous thread " switched to a note 3 with no regrets from the iPhone 5s" I realised I was becoming a troll. It didn't make sense to rant about switching phones on an imore forum especially when there are iPhone supporters.

As much has I enjoyed the note 3, the phone kept on crashing. The music was choppy , it would vibrate constantly for no reason. The build quality is a downgrade from my iPhone 5s.
Yes I enjoyed the features, having an s-pen to do all types of things on a screen was awesome., but what's the use of all that if the OS is so buggy and laggy.

Having a phone with features that are not ergonomic are useless. I've been an apple fanatic since the first time the new iPhone came out , I even bragged about waiting in line then DRAMATICALLY change phones over night.
God, some times I think I can be so stupid and clumsy. but hey we all make mistakes right?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

... and the clock is running again on a fresh, new 15 minutes of fame... seriously, I don’t have anything to say here... but, wow. Just. Wow.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I like most likely Sean and others won't give this any attention. Keith said it perfectly for all of us.

... and the clock is running again on a fresh, new 15 minutes of fame... seriously, I don?t have anything to say here... but, wow. Just. Wow.

See Fausty replied LOL we're going to give it some attention cause how can we not? Don't think this thread will get as large as the Moved to the Note 3 Thread.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Not at all. I'm the type of dude that speaks his mind. If I mess up, I come forward and say I did. If not then I don't. I just have a conscience.

I think you knew some of us had you figured out. You're playing games and most of us aren't here for it!

Sent from somewhere around here using my iPhone 5S

leslie haw

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
*As much has I enjoyed the note 3, the phone kept on crashing. The music was choppy , it would vibrate constantly for no reason.*

Yeah Samsung has its problem. But to experience this on your note 3 after just days of use? Sounds like a phone issue. Why didn't you go exchange for a new one? Shouldn't you have had a longer go with the note 3 since you were raving so much about it?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative