Purchased a Gold iPhone 5s:

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
You wanted to say "my god ?", so that would be more "mon dieu !".... I'm french.

I did that already, getting bored of iOs because it works so well that you forget how great it is, until you pick an android and realise you had the best phone ever... I had a android for two weeks before coming back to iOs..

From reading the board... it seems to be a running joke of some sort to use poorly spelled French ;)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The OP has apologized, has taken his lumps like a champ, and has gracefully bowed out so there is no need to further harass the guy.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
[WARN]Thread cleaned. Everyone, if you have nothing nice to say and can't stay on topic, please do not post in this thread any further. Thanks.[/WARN]

http://forums.imore.com/off-topic-lounge/259409-community-rules-guidelines.html

Personally, I feel for the OP and don't believe he had anything to apologize for in the first place. He wanted to try another phone out. After realizing that phone choice wasn't the right one for him, he returned to the iPhone 5S. End of story. I've done this in the past myself as I'm sure a lot of other people have on here as well. As for the OP creating threads about it. There is no rule against it. It brings traffic to this forum as well as a new topic to discuss. That is what forums like this are for. Thanks for understanding....

Sekelani: Glad to hear that you were finally able to get the Gold 5S that you had wanted and that it is working out better for you this time. :)

Last edited:

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
[WARN]Thread cleaned. Everyone, if you have nothing nice to say and can't stay on topic, please do not post in this thread any further. Thanks.[/WARN]

http://forums.imore.com/off-topic-lounge/259409-community-rules-guidelines.html

Personally, I feel for the OP and don't believe he had anything to apologize for in the first place. He wanted to try another phone out. After realizing that phone choice wasn't the right one for him, he returned to the iPhone 5S. End of story. I've done this in the past myself as I'm sure a lot of other people have on here as well. As for the OP creating threads about it. There is no rule against it. It brings traffic to this forum as well as a new topic to discuss. That is what forums like this are for. Thanks for understanding....

Sekelani: Glad to hear that you were finally able to get the Gold 5S that you had wanted and that it is working out better for you this time. :)

Very nice response. It would be great if everyone displayed your maturity.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Fascinated by the gold

My first days with my gold have been interesting. I previously had a silver 5S and noticed a few differences besides the obvious, the color. I've noticed the home button has a " click" sound every time I push it down. My girlfriend finds it pretty annoying but I don't mind it so much. My silver 5S never had this which I find pretty odd. I've seen in previous threads some people traded there 5s for the 5c due to this clicking issues whilst pushing the home button down.
Other than that I'm in-love with the feel, the look and of coarse the colour.
Just look at it.
umuna4a6.jpg
desama4e.jpg

I only take this phone out of its case when I'm at home and I know it's safe from concrete to avoid scratches and scuffs.
Im so so content. Gold is the way!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Fascinated by the gold

Very Nice, and I'm glad you're enjoying it. Have a great weekend...;)

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site

Make a video of this click I wanna see how bad is it

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I only notice the clicking when I am in a completely silent space. If I am in a space with even minimal noise then I don't notice the click. It really doesn't bother me at all. I am just loving this phone, which is so much more than a phone.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

My first days with my gold have been interesting.

I have merged this new thread with your previous 5S thread. Glad to hear that you are enjoying your Gold 5S, however, please keep all existing posts about it in this thread as it pertains to the same topic. Thank you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711