We forgive you for your stupidity, just dont let it happen again or you will be banned for life, so let it be written, and let it be done.
    LOL!!!! Whooo I'm dying again. Man that's funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    10-12-2013 11:00 PM
    My best advice is NOT to respond to posts written by this guy. Oops, just violated my suggestion. 😊

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums mobile app
    itsmemuffins likes this.
    10-12-2013 11:12 PM
    I did the same thing by going to a Nokia Lumia 1030. The 41mp camera got me and almost woo'd me away. The WP locked up tight as a tick for 10 minutes or so while the battery got pretty warm. I took it back to the AT&T store and reactivated my iPhone 4. I wish there where compelling reasons for me to upgrade to the 5s. I may just wait and see what the 6 brings.......
    From an iPhone 4 there should be plenty of compelling reasons to upgrade. The camera alone (considering that you were almost wooed by the Lumia) would be a good reason, the taller screen, the huge speed increase, etc. But my compelling reasons may not be yours
    dc9super80 likes this.
    10-12-2013 11:17 PM
    I do the same thing all the time. I get lured in by the Androids and their fancy tricks but when I go running back to my iPhone its like coming home again. I've done it a dozen times and I'll probably do it another dozen. I don't feel bad about it though. I'll use whatever damn phone I feel like.
    10-12-2013 11:21 PM
    I do the same thing all the time. I get lured in by the Androids and their fancy tricks but when I go running back to my iPhone its like coming home again. I've done it a dozen times and I'll probably do it another dozen. I don't feel bad about it though. I'll use whatever damn phone I feel like.
    But do you do all that switching in the space of a week? All the while commenting ad nausem how your current choice is absolutely the best phone ever?

No reason to feel bad and of course use whatever phone you like.
    10-12-2013 11:25 PM
    I did the same thing by going to a Nokia Lumia 1030. The 41mp camera got me and almost woo'd me away. The WP locked up tight as a tick for 10 minutes or so while the battery got pretty warm. I took it back to the AT&T store and reactivated my iPhone 4. I wish there where compelling reasons for me to upgrade to the 5s. I may just wait and see what the 6 brings.......
    I upgraded from my iPhone 4 to the iPhone 5S. It is a great upgrade. Honestly, the 5C is a great upgrade from the iPhone 4.
    10-12-2013 11:31 PM
    I have no hard feelings but I don't trust you to spend anymore time interacting with anything you say. As they say, "Fool me once..." and all that. You have lost all credibility.

So this is it. Good luck.
    bloodspun, mac2013 and metacuate like this.
    10-12-2013 11:57 PM
    Welcome back. The note is one device I could never use. Way too big for my taste.

Sent from my Gameboy Color
    10-13-2013 02:12 AM
    Probably going to pick up a note 3 next week myself to keep my 5S company. Nice to have best of both worlds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    10-13-2013 02:44 AM
    Quelle surprise
    Mon Due!
    10-13-2013 03:49 AM
    Now I feel so jealous....Golddddd...haha
    10-13-2013 04:05 AM
    Chapter closed. Lesson learnt.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    10-13-2013 04:57 AM
    Welcome back.
    dakini03 likes this.
    10-13-2013 11:49 AM
    Time to "let this go". To help ease the transition, here's a sampling of some super sappy random quotes that Google served up...
    10-13-2013 11:59 AM
    quite interesting indeed ,right or wrong whatever
    10-13-2013 03:29 PM
    From an iPhone 4 there should be plenty of compelling reasons to upgrade. The camera alone (considering that you were almost wooed by the Lumia) would be a good reason, the taller screen, the huge speed increase, etc. But my compelling reasons may not be yours…
    I used my wife's old iphone 4 for a week while waiting on my 5s. While it still preformed and was respectable for a 3 year old phone, stepping up to the 5s was huge. The bigger screen, no lag, much better camera. I could go on and on, the 5s is a worthy upgrade. My wife upgraded to the 5c and it was much improved over the 4. Unless you're waiting for some specific rumored update on the 6, I can't see how you'll be sorry.
    10-13-2013 04:56 PM
    I guess this is as entertaining as a mobile phone board gets. Brilliant stuff!
    Speedygi likes this.
    10-13-2013 10:45 PM
    All I have to say is you change your mind more than I change my underwear !! Haha jk
    The note is just as silly as those people at theme parks taking pic with their ipad ! Lol
    Watched a Ipad no case fall shatter and the husband( I couldn't understand what he was yelling in another language ) but he looked angry lol
    mac2013 likes this.
    10-14-2013 03:16 AM
    Mon Due!
    You wanted to say "my god ?", so that would be more "mon dieu !".... I'm french.

I did that already, getting bored of iOs because it works so well that you forget how great it is, until you pick an android and realise you had the best phone ever... I had a android for two weeks before coming back to iOs..
    itsmemuffins likes this.
    10-14-2013 08:45 AM
    You wanted to say "my god ?", so that would be more "mon dieu !".... I'm french.

I did that already, getting bored of iOs because it works so well that you forget how great it is, until you pick an android and realise you had the best phone ever... I had a android for two weeks before coming back to iOs..
    From reading the board... it seems to be a running joke of some sort to use poorly spelled French
    itsmemuffins likes this.
    10-14-2013 08:47 AM
    The OP has apologized, has taken his lumps like a champ, and has gracefully bowed out so there is no need to further harass the guy.
    10-14-2013 12:00 PM
    Didn't see this thread earlier

Good to see you back

Sent from my iPhone 5
    dakini03 likes this.
    10-14-2013 02:24 PM
    [WARN]Thread cleaned. Everyone, if you have nothing nice to say and can't stay on topic, please do not post in this thread any further. Thanks.[/WARN]

http://forums.imore.com/off-topic-lo...uidelines.html

Personally, I feel for the OP and don't believe he had anything to apologize for in the first place. He wanted to try another phone out. After realizing that phone choice wasn't the right one for him, he returned to the iPhone 5S. End of story. I've done this in the past myself as I'm sure a lot of other people have on here as well. As for the OP creating threads about it. There is no rule against it. It brings traffic to this forum as well as a new topic to discuss. That is what forums like this are for. Thanks for understanding....

Sekelani: Glad to hear that you were finally able to get the Gold 5S that you had wanted and that it is working out better for you this time.
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 10-14-2013 at 07:37 PM. Reason: added link.
    10-14-2013 06:26 PM
    pretty brave to admit it in a forum, if you ask me

gotta respect a man for doing that!
    10-14-2013 10:10 PM
    [WARN]Thread cleaned. Everyone, if you have nothing nice to say and can't stay on topic, please do not post in this thread any further. Thanks.[/WARN]

http://forums.imore.com/off-topic-lo...uidelines.html

Personally, I feel for the OP and don't believe he had anything to apologize for in the first place. He wanted to try another phone out. After realizing that phone choice wasn't the right one for him, he returned to the iPhone 5S. End of story. I've done this in the past myself as I'm sure a lot of other people have on here as well. As for the OP creating threads about it. There is no rule against it. It brings traffic to this forum as well as a new topic to discuss. That is what forums like this are for. Thanks for understanding....

Sekelani: Glad to hear that you were finally able to get the Gold 5S that you had wanted and that it is working out better for you this time.
    Very nice response. It would be great if everyone displayed your maturity.
    10-14-2013 10:12 PM
61 123