I didnt see anything that would benefit me for the next 12 months that the 5c didnt already have, so I got the 5c instead
    10-13-2013 03:11 PM
    Coming from multiple devices the 5s is the best I device to date that I have used love the fingerprint id and overall speed of the phone.

With touch id i still try to use it on my iPad mini also lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    10-13-2013 06:22 PM
    I'm in love with my 5s. First off, this is my first apple phone so you know the relief of switching over from droid. Its simply beautiful, sophisticated, and all around better. I like the look and feel of it the most. Other things that I love include, the finger print scanner, camera, and the interface is beautiful.
    10-25-2013 09:41 AM
    Touch ID - when I first heard about it, I thought oh it's just a gimmick. I use it all the time and when I unlock my iPad mini I find myself waiting for for it to unlock.
    10-25-2013 10:02 AM
    Before I received it (and even within the first couple of days of getting it), I wasn't overly thrilled or even really interested in the fingerprint scanner. Now...it's second nature to unlock my phone like this, and the feature works flawlessly. I really find it rather nice, convenient and most of all, secure.
    I agree with you on that. I love the fingerprint scanner. I find myself trying to open my boyfriends 5C with my finger and forget that his doesn't have finger scanner. I even did it on my friends iPhone 4S it's just habit now.
    10-25-2013 04:04 PM
    While I realize it's old for most of you, this was my first iPhone. I love the design. I still find myself looking at the finer point of the design during my day to day use. I love the high quality feel of the phone. It really looks and feels like a high quality luxury device. My Samsung Galaxy S2 (while a decent device) always felt so cheap.
    10-27-2013 12:59 PM
    I'm liking the new touch Id and the slow motion cam

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    10-27-2013 01:39 PM
    I love the camera and the touch id. I have never had a password on my phone before now because I was too lazy to type it in. Now I have one just to play with the touch id.
    10-29-2013 11:12 AM
    I thought I responded to this a while ago, maybe that was another post but I love the touchID and how secure it is. With my passcode I would only have it set to lock every 4 hours, but now I can just hold my finger there to unlock my phone and my phone is forever locked (except when I'm using it, of course). I love the camera too. I'm a sucker for phone cameras!

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
    10-29-2013 11:58 AM
    I like the overall responsiveness. I've always used iOS since the iPod Touch so I'm no novice. Before the 5s my main device is/was a Note 2, which I still keep as a backup.
    Very impressed with battery life after turning off all the unnecessary sundry stuff. After a work day, still at 60% battery life most days.
    Like the barely there weight factor. In fact I find it too light.
    Always liked the iTunes music app and now iTunes Radio makes it even better.
    Don't take much pictures or videos but quality and speed is very good. I do wish one could reduce video res to less than 1080p like on Android. Video files are just unnecessary too big. I don't need 1080p all the time. In fact I'm fine with 1280x720, 720x480 videos.
    10-29-2013 12:34 PM
    I carry an HTC one as well but I am surprised how much I like this phone. I am really loving this fingerprint scanner. Some folks act like it is just whatever but I can't get enough of it. So dang convenient and it is so fast.
    Also impressed with the camera and that slo-mo feature. I wanted the gold but this gunmetal gray is pretty sweet.
    10-29-2013 02:50 PM
    Coming from Blackberry, must admit I love everything about my Iphone. Speed, Apps, updates, camera,better reception, and this list can go on and on..I still my blackberry, but definitely happy with my Iphone.
    10-29-2013 09:08 PM
    Absolutely nothing.

Because I'm waiting for mine to be shipped!!!
    As am I! Ordered mine this morning... I should see it before next Friday!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using iMore Forums mobile app
    10-31-2013 12:57 AM
38 12