I know I'm not. Even though I'm a Blackberry guy, I do buy iPhones time and again. I have been eyeing the gold iPhone because it is just so pretty with the gold rim and back in my opinion. It looks incredibly premium to me, but the cost is just so high right now with some small second hand shops jacking up these gold iPhones to impossible prices for me.

Anyone still holding out till more become available through carriers? Sound off here! Cheers!
    10-12-2013 12:44 PM
    I know I'm not. Even though I'm a Blackberry guy, I do buy iPhones time and again. I have been eyeing the gold iPhone because it is just so pretty with the gold rim and back in my opinion. It looks incredibly premium to me, but the cost is just so high right now with some small second hand shops jacking up these gold iPhones to impossible prices for me.

Anyone still holding out till more become available through carriers? Sound off here! Cheers!
    I highly doubt I will be purchasing the iPhone 5S in any color, but of course, that could change......Anyway, you stated that second hand shops were jacking up the price of the gold iPhone 5S. I'd rather wait until it out and get one via Apple, My Wireless carrier or a place like Best Buy and HHGregg stores than give extra money to a greedy second hand store. If you're with Verizon, check the HHGregg stores because they are exclusively Verizon and people often overlook them when shopping for iPhones.
    pr1nce and Speedygi like this.
    10-12-2013 02:31 PM
    I originally ordered the gold but after seeing it in person I changed to the grey. In my opinion it's not worth the wait.
    Last edited by weblou; 10-12-2013 at 04:59 PM.
    10-12-2013 03:33 PM
    I wouldn't wait for the gold 5S. I prefer the space gray anyway though.
    Speedygi likes this.
    10-12-2013 04:00 PM
    I really love the space grey , but I know the Gold version still occupies a place in my heart...
    10-12-2013 05:26 PM
    I highly doubt I will be purchasing the iPhone 5S in any color, but of course, that could change......Anyway, you stated that second hand shops were jacking up the price of the gold iPhone 5S. I'd rather wait until it out and get one via Apple, My Wireless carrier or a place like Best Buy and HHGregg stores than give extra money to a greedy second hand store. If you're with Verizon, check the HHGregg stores because they are exclusively Verizon and people often overlook them when shopping for iPhones.
    Thanks for the good reply, I think I may keep a look out at my local carriers closely within the next few months. I know the wait will be worth it.
    10-12-2013 05:27 PM
    Sekelani did he got a Note 3 LOL. 😝

Carried by a raven from the Wall.
    Speedygi likes this.
    10-12-2013 05:59 PM
    Love the gold. I wanted the silver/white, but inadvertently chose the gold when I added to my cart. It's nice. When I compare it to my silver/white iPhone 5 - I prefer the gold. Very happy that I decided to stick with the gold. I catch myself staring at it all the time. In my opinion... If you want the gold - get the gold! It's beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    10-12-2013 06:05 PM
    Agreed!
    10-12-2013 06:25 PM
    Ive gone for white again. I compared white with "gold" but felt it was more for the handbag than manbag. Either way its just a phone and most cases will cover the body colour anyway.
    Speedygi likes this.
    10-12-2013 06:28 PM
    I'm waiting for the gold. I'm hoping to score one by the end of November. I'm not in too much of a rush because my iPhone 5 works just fine. I just love the look of that gold iPhone! I usually get a Zero 5 case from iPhone CAZE - Offers high quality metallic iPhone cases for iPhone 4/ 3G/ 3GS. so I'll still be able to see the gold.
    Speedygi likes this.
    10-13-2013 12:28 AM

Why would you lose 'hope'? Has Apple said they're going to stop making the gold? I think you mean lose patience.

Sent from my iPhone 5 iMore App
    Speedygi likes this.
    10-13-2013 12:39 AM
    I got my gold in 2 days ago & love it!!
    Speedygi likes this.
    10-13-2013 12:40 AM
    Why would you lose 'hope'? Has Apple said they're going to stop making the gold? I think you mean lose patience.

Sent from my iPhone 5 iMore App
    That and I might think of other plateaus by then, who knows...
    10-13-2013 02:11 AM
    Anyone thinks maybe Apple will step up supply for these gold iPhones within the next few months?
    10-13-2013 05:41 AM
    Anyone thinks maybe Apple will step up supply for these gold iPhones within the next few months?
    I Think So... Especially Since They Are reducing Production For The 5C... Maybe, Just Maybe, That Means They Can Produce More Gold 5s'

Sent From The State Of Ohio...
    10-13-2013 09:21 AM
    I Think So... Especially Since They Are reducing Production For The 5C... Maybe, Just Maybe, That Means They Can Produce More Gold 5s'

Sent From The State Of Ohio...
    Let's hope so, baby!
    10-13-2013 09:49 AM