The iPhone 5s build quality is admirable compared to any phone on the market

onako

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon people. I've been using this dive ice for a few days now. I've had all the apple products. I've switched to android in the past and felt the phone was cheap. I'm happy with this product. Since the iPhone 4 , I've had this love for apple and there ways of making products that suit it's functionality.
Hands down for the creators and designers for the iPhone and MacBook range.

That's my reason for purchasing this product. It looks sexy. It's well sorted and admirable.
What's your take on the ergonomics and design for the 5s?

Chris Parsons

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
I really dig the styling and ergonomics of the iPhone 5s, it feels like a touch of class. That's not to say there isn't things I don't like but it is one of the nicest designed phones available for sure.

onako

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I really dig the styling and ergonomics of the iPhone 5s, it feels like a touch of class. That's not to say there isn't things I don't like but it is one of the nicest designed phones available for sure.

Yes sir. I've used a couple of diffract devices to test out which fits best in one hand. This iPhone 5s is comfortable. Clean. Beautiful. Until another company can come up with a product that matches apples design, we can compare. Till then I doubt it lol

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes sir. I've used a couple of diffract devices to test out which fits best in one hand. This iPhone 5s is comfortable. Clean. Beautiful. Until another company can come up with a product that matches apples design, we can compare. Till then I doubt it lol

Glad you like it, I think all iPhones are sexy

onako

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Agreed. But finding a product with such precision is rare.its either they offer good features but lack build quality. Android does this. They forget about the ergonomics of a product. They offer interesting things on the table but don't out the whole look into thought. Plastic casein gin not so find of although I like the 5c. Lol. It must be my love for apple.

onako

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
We'll designed and manufactured ergonomics is key to a successful product with seamless software interactions. Apple nails this on the head.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
In my opinion iPhones have great build quality. The 5S has exceptional build quality. The feel and balance is awesome.

Brutal Efficiency

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Even though I do like the design of the 5S, I do feel that all iPhones are slightly too narrow.

The best designed device when in your hand (to look at when using) I feel is the BlackBerry Z30. The BlackBerry Q10 is also a beautifully designed QWERTY phone.

I know a lot of you don't even take a second look at BlackBerry, but seriously, the Z30 is an enormous improvement over the Z10, and I feel that if they lead the BlackBerry 10 charge with the Z30 in January, they'd be far ahead of what they are now.

Alex_Hong

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I couldnt agree more. Apple has always been incredible at industrial design. I still remember my first Apple product, the 2nd generation iPod Nano 8GB in black anodised aluminium. A product I still love. Followed by macbook, macbook pro, macbook air, and of course multiple iPhones.

The 5 /5S is arguably the best looking iPhone to date. At least until the iPhone 6. , and I'm almost positive that it will be even more gorgeous. I especially like that metal ring around the home button and the removal of the icon inside. It makes the front of the device looks really classy. The size is great too for one handed use. Its a secure design, and I do appreciate a well design piece of hardware. :p

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk now Free

Brutal Efficiency

May 22, 2013
Visit site
For a lot of people though, myself included, if the phone was any wider I wouldn't be able to use it one handed. And to me that's an important feature.
Ahhh, I definitely do get you.

I did see the iPhone as the perfect size, until I tried the Bold 9900. The Z10 felt even better.

Now I dual the Z30 and the Q10. Q10 is definitely a comfortable fit, with the Z30 leaning towards the big side. I guess it doesn't really change the hold quality though.

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm kind of scared every time apple releases a new phone. I keep hoping they don't ruin what they have going. Simply the best overall phone running (in my opinion)

Sent from my iPhone 5s

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen anything out there that compares to the iPhone in looks and design fit and form.

Seems like the only thing that beats the iPhone is the next iPhone.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I concur. I have used many, many phones (tech junkie lol) over the past 7 years, and in my opinion, I feel that the iphone 5/5S (and formerly the 4/4S) are the sexiest, classiest, most refined pieces of tech I have had the pleasure of using.

I have been using Iphones back and forth since the OG iphone debuted in 2007, and ALWAYS come back to the iphone. It just hits that sweet spot for me in terms of build quality, looks, pleasurable usability, etc...

As long as Apple keeps makin' em' with the same caliber, I will keep buying them.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711