Anyone have luck buying a 5S in store?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Keep checking website for availability like every minute thru out the whole day n night. Any chance u get practically.

Have Apple store app installed it makes buying a little quicker.

Call target walmart radio shack best buy n ur carrier n ask n see if any of them can put u on a wait list

Good luck!

Ps which color carrier n size?

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Gold, 64G.

Sent from my beautiful white iPhone 5 on iOS7 using Tapatalk

fordgirl14

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
My 4s finally gave out last night, I've been trying to make it hold on until my order from Rogers of a 32GB gold arrived, but it still hasn't even shipped yet. I walked into Best Buy today and got a 32GB white and silver. As much as I wanted gold, I am happy with the silver and it's going to spend 100% of its life in a case.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
There was a post showing a website to check availability. Hope that helps you find one at a local Apple store.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
My 4s finally gave out last night, I've been trying to make it hold on until my order from Rogers of a 32GB gold arrived, but it still hasn't even shipped yet. I walked into Best Buy today and got a 32GB white and silver. As much as I wanted gold, I am happy with the silver and it's going to spend 100% of its life in a case.

Lol! Congratulations, I'm glad you got yourself one. Perfect timing?

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Where?

This is how I found my 64gb gold

http://iphone-check.herokuapp.com

I'd check it several times a day I finally found my phone around 630 pm Friday. I canceled both of my orders on apple.com and placed in store pick up orders.

********************************************************************************************************************************
On Order: 64gb GOLD 5s AT&T
Ordered: 11:04 am est 9/20
Order Status: processing...est shipping Oct 24-28 delivery by Nov 1
Mental Status: questionable...the longer I wait the more crazed I become about checking my order status.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
This is how I found my 64gb gold

http://iphone-check.herokuapp.com

I'd check it several times a day I finally found my phone around 630 pm Friday. I canceled both of my orders on apple.com and placed in store pick up orders.

********************************************************************************************************************************
On Order: 64gb GOLD 5s AT&T
Ordered: 11:04 am est 9/20
Order Status: processing...est shipping Oct 24-28 delivery by Nov 1
Mental Status: questionable...the longer I wait the more crazed I become about checking my order status.

LOL!!!!! That's more if an effort than I'm ready to undertake! Actually I need to go to the store directly because for the first time ever I'm going to turn my previous phone for a new one. I want to use the trade in program.

Hope you get yours soon! I'll just have to wait.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
It was actually the easiest way to track down a phone, refreshing a site vs calling around or physically showing up at stores. I'm not waiting on an ordered iPhone anymore. I canceled that order. On Friday I placed my order at 655 and it was available for pick up at 756. I got my iPhone that same night at 850.

Since you wanna do a trade in placing an order for in store pick up won't work for you.

Good luck I hope you get your phone soon.

Sent from my GOLD iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

plantemichel

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I got my iPhone 5S space gray 16 gigs directly from a Rogers store the same day I walk in. 😄

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Had a friend come over last night, he had a 5s 64GB. Said he walked into our local AT&T store, they had gotten in 10 silver/white. He picked up one for him & his wife. So they are starting to show up looking like.
My sister and her MIL were able to walk right in to the ATT store by them on Saturday and get a white/silver and a white/gold without a single issue.

brooklyndon2911

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I was able to walk into my local apple store and was lucky they had a couple in stock. Was able to trade my 4s for space gray 16gb. Check the apple store after 1030pm they usually have updated inventory and you should be able to buy and pickup the next day.

BTSee

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I walked into Best Buy last week and got a white/silver 64gb 5s without any problem. Took advantage of the old phone trade in deal with an old Blackberry I had laying around and got a $100 discount.

Now I'll sell my 64gb iPhone 5 and probably break even...or maybe be a few bucks ahead?

Either way, I'm digging the Touch ID.

jonathanb2677

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
We are getting close to the point were stock will be readily available, I use that iphone checker and got about 5 emails of available gold 32gb available, all diff times of the day, also tonight on tmobiles website it shows gold and grey available in 32 but not in 16 the silver 32 is still back ordered which is strange but the point is there becoming available in the Philly , Nj area quite frequently , I have one but still enjoy the rush of checking and finding them lol

Sent from my 32gb iPhone 5s

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
We are getting close to the point were stock will be readily available, I use that iphone checker and got about 5 emails of available gold 32gb available, all diff times of the day, also tonight on tmobiles website it shows gold and grey available in 32 but not in 16 the silver 32 is still back ordered which is strange but the point is there becoming available in the Philly , Nj area quite frequently , I have one but still enjoy the rush of checking and finding them lol

Sent from my 32gb iPhone 5s

Lol glad to know I'm not the only one that gets a kick out of still checking and finding phones even though I've since gotten mine.

Sent from my GOLD iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app