Keep checking that site someone made that compiles the in the store pick up options. It literally changes multiple times a day. I ordered my 64gb gold AT&T and 16 gb gold AT&T phones on launch day and was still was waiting. Last night around 2 am I checked that site and saw 3 stores that had 16gb phones. Again I checked in the morning and same story. I checked again today around 630 and only 1 store in my area had 64gb gold phones. I canceled my online order and placed an in store pick up order and then 30 minutes later I convinced my mom to do the same. Some other stores had cropped up that we're closer that had 16gb phones but she decided to go ahead and get a 64gb. Keep at it. After today I'm convinced in store is the way to go!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Had same experience! 64GB golds are popping up more now and some still available in northeast...new app popped up today for availability checks too iPhone Check

Found updates during these times:
    2:00-2:15pm EST
    6:00-6:30pm EST
    2:00-2:30am EST

Good luck to all
    Highrisedrifter likes this.
    10-19-2013 02:54 AM
    What's wrong????
    I can't get one anywhere near me.....
    10-19-2013 08:36 AM
    Had a friend come over last night, he had a 5s 64GB. Said he walked into our local AT&T store, they had gotten in 10 silver/white. He picked up one for him & his wife. So they are starting to show up looking like.
    10-19-2013 08:51 AM
    I can't get one anywhere near me.....
    Keep checking website for availability like every minute thru out the whole day n night. Any chance u get practically.

Have Apple store app installed it makes buying a little quicker.

Call target walmart radio shack best buy n ur carrier n ask n see if any of them can put u on a wait list

Good luck!

Ps which color carrier n size?

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    10-19-2013 11:50 AM
    Girlfriend and I decided we wanted the 5s the week after release, closest apple store is almost 3hrs away. Checked the verizon store and got a smile and "sorry." Figured we'd try best buy on the way home and found a pair of 32gb in gray and silver and picked them up. I gave up my unlimited data, but verizon had just set up a 6gb plan for the $30 price to entice us grandfathered folk out of our data and I took the bait with no regrets.
    igeekgurl, nikkisharif and BTSee like this.
    10-19-2013 11:13 PM
    Got mine at the AT&T store Thursday 32gb and I was out in 10 min

10-20-2013 01:53 PM
    Keep checking website for availability like every minute thru out the whole day n night. Any chance u get practically.

Have Apple store app installed it makes buying a little quicker.

Call target walmart radio shack best buy n ur carrier n ask n see if any of them can put u on a wait list

Good luck!

Ps which color carrier n size?

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    Gold, 64G.

Sent from my beautiful white iPhone 5 on iOS7 using Tapatalk
    10-20-2013 05:44 PM
    Got mine at the AT&T store Thursday 32gb and I was out in 10 min

Where?

10-20-2013 05:45 PM
    Saw my first 5s at Walmart today it was the silver it looked cool made my mouth Water

Sent from my iPhone 5
    10-20-2013 07:49 PM
    My 4s finally gave out last night, I've been trying to make it hold on until my order from Rogers of a 32GB gold arrived, but it still hasn't even shipped yet. I walked into Best Buy today and got a 32GB white and silver. As much as I wanted gold, I am happy with the silver and it's going to spend 100% of its life in a case.
    kataran, nikkisharif and igeekgurl like this.
    10-20-2013 09:03 PM
    There was a post showing a website to check availability. Hope that helps you find one at a local Apple store.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    10-20-2013 09:10 PM
    My 4s finally gave out last night, I've been trying to make it hold on until my order from Rogers of a 32GB gold arrived, but it still hasn't even shipped yet. I walked into Best Buy today and got a 32GB white and silver. As much as I wanted gold, I am happy with the silver and it's going to spend 100% of its life in a case.
    Lol! Congratulations, I'm glad you got yourself one. Perfect timing?

10-20-2013 09:11 PM
    Saw my first 5s at Walmart today it was the silver it looked cool made my mouth Water

Sent from my iPhone 5
    Was it a working demo or plastic?

10-20-2013 09:12 PM
    Where?

This is how I found my 64gb gold

http://iphone-check.herokuapp.com

I'd check it several times a day I finally found my phone around 630 pm Friday. I canceled both of my orders on apple.com and placed in store pick up orders.

************************************************** ************************************************** ****************************
    On Order: 64gb GOLD 5s AT&T
    Ordered: 11:04 am est 9/20
    Order Status: processing...est shipping Oct 24-28 delivery by Nov 1
    Mental Status: questionable...the longer I wait the more crazed I become about checking my order status.
    10-20-2013 11:22 PM
    Was it a working demo or plastic?

It was a working Demo sealed in glass

Sent from my iPhone 5
    10-21-2013 06:04 AM

I'd check it several times a day I finally found my phone around 630 pm Friday. I canceled both of my orders on apple.com and placed in store pick up orders.

************************************************** ************************************************** ****************************
    On Order: 64gb GOLD 5s AT&T
    Ordered: 11:04 am est 9/20
    Order Status: processing...est shipping Oct 24-28 delivery by Nov 1
    Mental Status: questionable...the longer I wait the more crazed I become about checking my order status.
    LOL!!!!! That's more if an effort than I'm ready to undertake! Actually I need to go to the store directly because for the first time ever I'm going to turn my previous phone for a new one. I want to use the trade in program.

Hope you get yours soon! I'll just have to wait.

10-21-2013 08:47 AM
    It was actually the easiest way to track down a phone, refreshing a site vs calling around or physically showing up at stores. I'm not waiting on an ordered iPhone anymore. I canceled that order. On Friday I placed my order at 655 and it was available for pick up at 756. I got my iPhone that same night at 850.

Since you wanna do a trade in placing an order for in store pick up won't work for you.

Good luck I hope you get your phone soon.

Sent from my GOLD iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    qbnkelt likes this.
    10-21-2013 10:05 AM
    I got my iPhone 5S space gray 16 gigs directly from a Rogers store the same day I walk in. 😄

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free
    10-21-2013 07:36 PM
    Had a friend come over last night, he had a 5s 64GB. Said he walked into our local AT&T store, they had gotten in 10 silver/white. He picked up one for him & his wife. So they are starting to show up looking like.
    My sister and her MIL were able to walk right in to the ATT store by them on Saturday and get a white/silver and a white/gold without a single issue.
    10-21-2013 09:45 PM
    I was able to walk into my local apple store and was lucky they had a couple in stock. Was able to trade my 4s for space gray 16gb. Check the apple store after 1030pm they usually have updated inventory and you should be able to buy and pickup the next day.
    10-21-2013 09:56 PM
    I'd given up on trying to get a 5s. It's been a month and they still aren't in store.

Too late, got a 5c.
    10-22-2013 02:52 AM
    I walked into Best Buy last week and got a white/silver 64gb 5s without any problem. Took advantage of the old phone trade in deal with an old Blackberry I had laying around and got a $100 discount.

Now I'll sell my 64gb iPhone 5 and probably break even...or maybe be a few bucks ahead?

Either way, I'm digging the Touch ID.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-22-2013 07:04 AM
    Walked into the Apple store, San Jose CA , And I heard a sales person say they were all out of AT&T 5'S.
    10-23-2013 08:00 PM

FYI: For those still searching, looks like they changed the url today, it's now http://www.apple-tracker.com
    Good luck!!
    10-24-2013 07:06 PM
    We are getting close to the point were stock will be readily available, I use that iphone checker and got about 5 emails of available gold 32gb available, all diff times of the day, also tonight on tmobiles website it shows gold and grey available in 32 but not in 16 the silver 32 is still back ordered which is strange but the point is there becoming available in the Philly , Nj area quite frequently , I have one but still enjoy the rush of checking and finding them lol

Sent from my 32gb iPhone 5s
    10-24-2013 08:42 PM
102 ... 2345