16 or 32GB iPhone 5s?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
No one ever complained that they have too much memory on your phone. As others stated the apps are getting larger all the time. 16 really isn't enough.

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Since you can afford the 32gb, then go for it.
You'll find you may need some more places for this and those...it will hold value for feature use or possible resale.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I decided to go with the more the better concept and change my opinion from my original post #34 in this thread. Without external memory option the 64gb GOLD is looking really good right about now. I like everything to be with me on my phone and not in the clouds

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I wish I would have gone for the 32 gig. I had a 32 gig iPhone 5. Loved the extra space. Even if you don't need it it's always good to have.

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I wish I would have gone for the 32 gig. I had a 32 gig iPhone 5. Loved the extra space. Even if you don't need it it's always good to have.

Yeah I'm glad I was hesitant bout getting the 16gb and someone else got it before me. 32gb allows me to take more picture n video filming. Definitely eases my mind not worrying bout space. My gf won't leave my 5s alone.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I'm glad I was hesitant bout getting the 16gb and someone else got it before me. 32gb allows me to do more picture n video taking. My gf won't leave my 5s alone.

Exactly I like to listen to music and film stuff on my phone didn't know I'd have 7 gigs of music in my phone the rest being for iMovie and whatever else I can film with :(

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I advise you to go with the 32 GB. I also don't store much photos, and few mp3 files. No games and not much apps. The reason I got a 32 GB to have enough storage when I need to capture a 1080p video.

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I know what you're going through. I debated this exact same thing before buying my wife her 5s. Since I knew she would likely be taking lots of photos and videos, I decided to get the 32GB. It may end up being overkill, but I like having the peace of mind that she should have plenty of storage.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I know what you're going through. I debated this exact same thing before buying my wife her 5s. Since I knew she would likely be taking lots of photos and videos, I decided to get the 32GB. It may end up being overkill, but I like having the peace of mind that she should have plenty of storage.

Same here, I was going to get my Wife the 16gb (she isn't addicted), but after thinking really hard about it, I've decided to go with the 32gb ....."better to have and not need than to need and not have" .....Now me on the other hand....whole different story, I might need the 64gb

Chargerman165

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I have been Android fan for years and always have 2 phones. Has. Samsung Galaxy S4 and an iPhone 5 and always said if had to give one up would be the iPhone but after IOS 7 I now have 2 iPhones. Bought the white 5C in 16g for 7 year old daughter to replace her Motorola Drois M and I loved it from the beginning so when she wanted to trade for my 5 because it had a white face I was ok with it. Then traded my S4 for the 5S 32g cause my Galaxy had an SD card. You will be ok with 16g but hey for 100 more get twice memory. I am now iPhone fan and not looking back. Was messing with wife's Galaxy S3 the other day and wondered why ever was a Android fan. Going to get her a 5C for Christmas. Oh and last spring I got an iPad mini 16g and never leave home without it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh