Syncing Plants v Zombies game data

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I am getting ready to wipe my Iphone 5 to give it to my sister. I have an awesome game of Plants v Zombies going that I hate to lose. Is there any way to sync the data in it to my new Iphone 5S? I read about using the phone as a drive and moving that data but that is beyond my skill set.:(

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Game data back-ups is something developers can write their apps to support using iCloud... or some game data is backed up via iTunes back-up to computer or iCloud... do a backup to iTunes before activating the new phone, then restore the backup... your game data may make the transition.

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Game data back-ups is something developers can write their apps to support using iCloud... or some game data is backed up via iTunes back-up to computer or iCloud... do a backup to iTunes before activating the new phone, then restore the backup... your game data may make the transition.

Unfortunately I can't restore from a backup- there is a problem with too much "other" on the phone so I had to restore the new phone as new which is why I can't bring the date over in itunes.