Has anyone encountered this one. when my phone rings, I press remind me and select the option for "when I leave" or whatever it reads. I then get an error that reads "the reminder could not be created, because your calendar account does not support location-based reminders". I cant find any location services to enable for the calendar. What is a "calendar account"?
    10-06-2013 02:39 PM
    make sure under Settings>> Privacy>> Location Services>> the toggle for Reminders is set to 'on'.
    10-06-2013 02:49 PM
    Has anyone encountered this one. when my phone rings, I press remind me and select the option for "when I leave" or whatever it reads. I then get an error that reads "the reminder could not be created, because your calendar account does not support location-based reminders". I cant find any location services to enable for the calendar. What is a "calendar account"?
    Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > and pick the account(s) that has (have) Calendars set to ON. Make sure Reminders is also set to ON.
    Then go to Settings > Privacy > Location Settings > Calendars and make sure those are set to ON.
    10-06-2013 02:51 PM
    make sure under Settings>> Privacy>> Location Services>> the toggle for Reminders is set to 'on'.
    Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > and pick the account(s) that has (have) Calendars set to ON. Make sure Reminders is also set to ON.
    Then go to Settings > Privacy > Location Settings > Calendars and make sure those are set to ON.
    OK.... I could not find how to enable the location settings to ON for either the Reminder or Calendar in the location settings menu. I'm on a 4S..is there something else i'm overlooking that needs to be switched on....?

thanks for any help

EDIT: I found how to get reminders to show up in location by creating a reminder & in that turning on 'remind me at a location' but I still haven't figured out how to enable location for calendar.
    Last edited by ThePinkChameleon; 10-06-2013 at 09:47 PM.
    10-06-2013 03:53 PM
    Reminders and calendars are set to "on". I even toggled them of and on and still get the same error.
    10-06-2013 05:14 PM