Best Buy Trade In

Volcanicstrad37

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Can I bring multiple phones to trade in at Best Buy. I am going to trade in my wife's siii and possible my htc rezound if they allow you to trade in multiple. Also, how close did anyone get for their phones to what BB has listed online for trade in value? This is related to the 5s because that's the phone I'm going to get.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Nope. Not unless you’re also buying "multiple phones".

I've been told differently, and actually saw differently...I bought my first 5S from Best Buy, and saw the woman beside me trade in a 4S and a Note 2 for the 5S. They never said a word about it and she was done and out the door before I was. I also asked while waiting for my info to process if I could trade both my iPhone's (i had my personal and work phones with me when I bought my first 5S) in and the clerk said "Yup! Just have to do some paper work!" Now I had no intention of doing that, I was just curious, but it seemed they were eager and willing.

My case could have been unique...but I would contact your local Best Buy to see for certain.

Also, just to put this out there...while Best Buy is offering the best trade in that I've seen around the web...trading in your iPhone is silly compared to selling it on the private market.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I've been told differently, and actually saw differently...I bought my first 5S from Best Buy, and saw the woman beside me trade in a 4S and a Note 2 for the 5S. They never said a word about it and she was done and out the door before I was. I also asked while waiting for my info to process if I could trade both my iPhone's (i had my personal and work phones with me when I bought my first 5S) in and the clerk said "Yup! Just have to do some paper work!" Now I had no intention of doing that, I was just curious, but it seemed they were eager and willing.

My case could have been unique...but I would contact your local Best Buy to see for certain.

Also, just to put this out there...while Best Buy is offering the best trade in that I've seen around the web...trading in your iPhone is silly compared to selling it on the private market.

Interesting. I saw them turn a guy down who asked to do the same thing. Not sure if it’s a store manager thing or what... but it is good to know that it works for some...

And I agree, trading should be a "last resort" thing. You can do so much better by selling it outright...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Interesting. I saw them turn a guy down who asked to do the same thing. Not sure if it’s a store manager thing or what... but it is good to know that it works for some...

And I agree, trading should be a "last resort" thing. You can do so much better by selling it outright...

I think it probably is a non-constant scenario...the Best Buy I initially went to was also a Best Buy "Mobile" located in a local mall, so that might have always played a role.

JadonL

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
You certainly can! I work for Best Buy!!! I traded my phone after failed attempts and hassles that came with selling it online.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods