What's gonna be faster?

Doug Soll

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello folks!
What will land me an ip5s faster, ordering from Apple.com or wait and watching my closest apple store (Omaha) and going to pick it up. The Omaha Apple store is 100 miles away but that's not a huge prob. I'll do it in the name of OCD. :). Your opinion?

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Depends on the supply chains.

Up in Canada, because they aren't great for the first bit, I did the wait in line thing.

I'd guess for getting -any- iPhone 5s, that's still faster. If you want a particular colour and storage size, you may be best served by putting in an order online...

(I ended up buying one for full price from Best Buy and then paying an unlock fee to my carrier.)

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
If it's 100 miles away, I sure hope you'll checkout online and pick it up in store. Lol! From the looks of things, they're shipping them out sooner than they are shipping them to the stores. I've been checking all day everyday for the availability and it's not happening.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

lisainsf

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
check Best Buy as well, my niece was able to get her gold 32gb last week, and the store we went to had 5 of them

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Yeah well it's damn luck for gold 5s at this point. Iam frustrated as hell. Apple can't supply demands so why even launch it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD