Hey guys, I don't know if this is a dumb question but I just wanna know if in china they still work over the weekend and ship the iPhones.

I'm not sure wether they do, cause my order is still on processing items for the past 4 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    10-05-2013 08:30 AM
    My experience of working on deployment in China is 7 day working for the workers, and 3 day working for the managers. If it has already been shipped you have a reasonable chance it is still moving with one of the couriers - in other words, stuck at an airport waiting for the next flight or a Customs clearance. Most of the carriers into "western" countries schedule their flights for delivery in the business week, so there is no flight Friday or Saturday night and they move everything overnight Sunday.
    10-05-2013 11:28 AM
    This waiting is killing you isn't it Sekelani?

Hey guys, I don't know if this is a dumb question but I just wanna know if in china they still work over the weekend and ship the iPhones.

I'm not sure wether they do, cause my order is still on processing items for the past 4 days

10-05-2013 11:46 AM
    My experience of working on deployment in China is 7 day working for the workers, and 3 day working for the managers. If it has already been shipped you have a reasonable chance it is still moving with one of the couriers - in other words, stuck at an airport waiting for the next flight or a Customs clearance. Most of the carriers into "western" countries schedule their flights for delivery in the business week, so there is no flight Friday or Saturday night and they move everything overnight Sunday.
    Oh. Thanks a lot for the feed back. I just didn't know what was going on with shipping tines etc. it's still on processing items.

Last edited by Sekelani Zwambila; 10-05-2013 at 11:33 PM.
    10-05-2013 06:34 PM
    This waiting is killing you isn't it Sekelani?
    Yeah. It's killing me big time.

10-05-2013 06:35 PM
    No worries man, the longer it takes apparently is a good thing. Aim for 2 weeks to get your iphone. Maybe it may get there faster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    10-05-2013 06:44 PM
    No worries man, the longer it takes apparently is a good thing. Aim for 2 weeks to get your iphone. Maybe it may get there faster.

Would that be the case? The longer it takes the better?

10-05-2013 09:13 PM

Two weeks from when? Friday was the two-week mark for me (since ordering), and I'm getting really impatient.
    10-05-2013 09:50 PM
    Hehe apparently most of the people here states that you gotta be patient. I am frustrated and getting annoyed as well. I am in the same boat. I didn't order online but i check their availability quite religiously. It seems they can't make gold 5s. LoL I mostly find grey n some silver. They also do not know gold demand is higher than before.

Anyways no point venting cause most people will give ya some snarky remark. It's best to forget about it. If you order it online to ship to your home, just check status once a week. If you check site to do pick up, either give up or bare the pain with me and keep it up until you say screw this.

10-05-2013 10:06 PM
    Would that be the case? The longer it takes the better?

Hmm I makes no sense to me either. Longer wait is not better.
    10-05-2013 10:15 PM
    Hmm I makes no sense to me either. Longer wait is not better.
    Exactly. Ordering from the apple store itself is the best option or in store pick up.
    Unfortunately here in Canberra, they don't do that in Canberra.

10-05-2013 11:38 PM
    I was saying that with sarcasm. In my other topic, some people were actually implying that. Some ppl said Like cuz apple sold 9 million, it means apple is doing things right n so wait is good therefore the longer the wait, the better apple is doing at their job.
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    10-06-2013 12:01 AM
    I thought so lol. Patience is a virtue I guess

Sent from my GT-N7105 using iMore Forums mobile app
    Last edited by Sekelani Zwambila; 10-06-2013 at 02:42 AM.
    10-06-2013 12:38 AM
    Yeah I heard apple is selling iPatience faster than gold 5s.
    10-06-2013 12:43 AM
    This is what I got on the website when I tried checking for my online order

10-06-2013 04:16 AM
    I've cancelled my order and will just keep checking the apple store in my area frequently.

10-07-2013 01:30 AM
    I've cancelled my order and will just keep checking the apple store in my area frequently.

Im Keeping My Order & Still Doing What Ur Doing... Im Gonna See Which Happens First... 😕

Sent From The State Of Ohio...
    10-07-2013 01:44 AM

Wow really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    10-07-2013 02:03 AM
    Yeah. I've realized by waiting at the Apple store would be less trouble than the online order. I called Apple and she told me the online orders could take forever. She has no idea when it will ship. Then I called the Apple store and they told me they are getting stock tomorrow and I must call them tomorrow to see if they got stock. That option is much quicker

10-07-2013 03:56 AM
    Yeah. I've realized by doing it at the Apple store would be less trouble than the online order. I called Apple and she told me the online orders could take forever. She has no idea when it will ship. The I called the Apple store and they told me they are getting stock tomorrow and I must call them tomorrow to see if they got stock. That option is much quicker

10-07-2013 03:57 AM
    Im Keeping My Order & Still Doing What Ur Doing... Im Gonna See Which Happens First... 😕

I thought about doing that c but when I spoke to the lady in the ohobe , she told me the faster option is ti get it from the store

10-07-2013 04:01 AM
    I thought about doing that c but when I spoke to the lady in the ohobe , she told me the faster option is ti get it from the store

Thats What I Figured Too But Gotta Have That Back Up Plan...

10-07-2013 04:08 AM
    Thats What I Figured Too But Gotta Have That Back Up Plan...

I get you. Last week Wednesday and Thursday there were gold iPhones 64 gig available. They sold out on Thursday. Hopefully they have stock tomorrow.

Last edited by Sekelani Zwambila; 10-07-2013 at 04:56 AM.
    10-07-2013 04:35 AM
    I get you. Last week Wednesday and Thursday there were gold iPhones 64 gig available. They sold out on Thursday. Hopefully they have stock tomorrow.

10-07-2013 04:35 AM
    Yeah. I've realized by waiting at the Apple store would be less trouble than the online order. I called Apple and she told me the online orders could take forever. She has no idea when it will ship. Then I called the Apple store and they told me they are getting stock tomorrow and I must call them tomorrow to see if they got stock. That option is much quicker

Hope it works out via the Apple Store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    10-07-2013 04:58 AM