Checking order status is down.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The Apple Systems Status page states that "multiple services" were effected a few hours last night. Maybe they are still having some lingering issues. Be patient. I'm sure you'll be able to check the status of your new device soon...:)

RollTideFanGrl

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I was having the same problem and thought it was my account. I called them and they didn't have a clue why I couldn't review my status. They did tell my phone was prepared for shipping at this time.

brijuhaha

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I was having the same problem and thought it was my account. I called them and they didn't have a clue why I couldn't review my status. They did tell my phone was prepared for shipping at this time.

When did you order your phone? Was it when the status of the 5S to be shipped on October?

I placed my order two days after the release day (Sunday) when it said "shipping on october".

If i call Apple, i hope they would tell me the same thing as they told you :(

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Use this time to walk away from your computer, and the OCD need to check the status every few minutes.

Excitement is one thing...pure, unfiltered obsession is another. Reading some of the threads here, the idea of patience is a forgotten art.

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
There is no real difference if you wait to get it now vs a few weeks from now. If anything you will save yourself time, due to the fact that you are no longer obsessing over it. I am also kind of waiting for my gold 5s. At most i will check apple store twice a day. The real decision is when knowing you would get your 5s in late oct or waiting until December to possibly save yourself 50$ on the 5s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner