Lost my 5S in a bar!!

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Well lets say if he did enable his find my iphone and he knows it is in a house but the owner does not look friendly and maybe shady. What can he really do about it? Call police?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

maryjane2300

May 12, 2013
Visit site
We got other Fresnoians in the house?! WHAAAATTTT?!!! Haha I'm not surprised one bit that happened here. Place is a **** hole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
We got other Fresnoians in the house?! WHAAAATTTT?!!! Haha I'm not surprised one bit that happened here. Place is a **** hole

Haha well all I can say yes it is ! Lol I actually don't live their anymore but I did live in Fresno for 3 years and Modesto / Stockton area for about 5 years before that ... So glad in out of the arm pit of Cali lol

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Haha well all I can say yes it is ! Lol I actually don't live their anymore but I did live in Fresno for 3 years and Modesto / Stockton area for about 5 years before that ... So glad in out of the arm pit of Cali lol

Bahaha yeah represent!! LOL. Shut up Peligro I hate you 😝. Get me out of here!!

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
By the way I can't wait for GoT to come back !!

I know OMG just finished Season 3 last week and reading a Feast for Crows last month. Just waiting for A Dance with Dragons to come out in mass paperback so I can get it cheap!

I already knew what happened at the Red Wedding but seeing it was soo sad! Now I can't wait to see the 'Purple Wedding' play out W00T!!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I know OMG just finished Season 3 last week and reading a Feast for Crows last month. Just waiting for A Dance with Dragons to come out in mass paperback so I can get it cheap!

I already knew what happened at the Red Wedding but seeing it was soo sad! Now I can't wait to see the 'Purple Wedding' play out W00T!!

I haven't read the books so shhh your mouth lol

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
GoT has gotten better since season 1 but at times it can be a little slow. Season 1 was dreadfully slow. It's like they are dragging it out on purpose to make it last longer for the show.

bloodspun

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
so, back on topic, please please please enable find my iphone.

like, lifesaver, and even if they are shady, you can report the stealing of your phone so they can check if they've stolen other phones.

anon(279851)

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Now that I have my iPhone 5S, I'm a firm believer in "alcohol and iPhones don't mix" statement. I will throw mine in the glove compartment if I even forcast or suspect a situation like this going to occur.

KingaSpades

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
May I ask why your claim was denied at first? Incase I ever lose my iPhone I can avoid this.

My claim was denied because Assurion or whatever the name of the AT&T insurance company is wanted me to send them a copy of the summary page from the bill. But I had already had the number suspended. So I had to call AT&T and have the number turned back on all that I could log into my account on the website and print the bill. Then when Assurion went to file the claim they showed that the account was suspended later than I said because of the fact that I had to have the account reopened to print the bill. So I had to resubmit it with a different date on it.

KingaSpades

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
So. You took your child's iphone. What did the child get downgraded to?

Sent from somewhere.

He's in the 3rd grade. He couldn't use it during the hours that I needed it anyway. He was learning multiplication and division in school. LOL. But when he came home he played games on my iPad.

KingaSpades

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Well lets say if he did enable his find my iphone and he knows it is in a house but the owner does not look friendly and maybe shady. What can he really do about it? Call police?

Yes. Definitely call the police. Don't get yourself stabbed. LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro