We got other Fresnoians in the house?! WHAAAATTTT?!!! Haha I'm not surprised one bit that happened here. Place is a **** hole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Haha well all I can say yes it is ! Lol I actually don't live their anymore but I did live in Fresno for 3 years and Modesto / Stockton area for about 5 years before that ... So glad in out of the arm pit of Cali lol
    Bahaha yeah represent!! LOL. Shut up Peligro I hate you ๐Ÿ˜. Get me out of here!!

Carried by a raven from the Wall.
    10-04-2013 02:46 AM
    Bahaha yeah represent!! LOL. Shut up Peligro I hate you ๐Ÿ˜. Get me out of here!!

Only way your getting out is if your raven takes you to the wall lol
    swarlos likes this.
    10-04-2013 02:47 AM
    Only way your getting out is if your raven takes you to the wall lol
    I know it's soo sad. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ช

10-04-2013 02:47 AM
    I know it's soo sad. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ช

By the way I can't wait for GoT to come back !!
    10-04-2013 02:48 AM
    By the way I can't wait for GoT to come back !!
    I know OMG just finished Season 3 last week and reading a Feast for Crows last month. Just waiting for A Dance with Dragons to come out in mass paperback so I can get it cheap!

I already knew what happened at the Red Wedding but seeing it was soo sad! Now I can't wait to see the 'Purple Wedding' play out W00T!!

10-04-2013 02:51 AM
    I know OMG just finished Season 3 last week and reading a Feast for Crows last month. Just waiting for A Dance with Dragons to come out in mass paperback so I can get it cheap!

I already knew what happened at the Red Wedding but seeing it was soo sad! Now I can't wait to see the 'Purple Wedding' play out W00T!!

I haven't read the books so shhh your mouth lol
    10-04-2013 02:51 AM
    LOL mouth sealed!

10-04-2013 02:52 AM
    LOL mouth sealed!

And this ladies and gentle man, is the most successful way to derail a thread:P
    Oofa likes this.
    10-04-2013 03:56 AM
    GoT has gotten better since season 1 but at times it can be a little slow. Season 1 was dreadfully slow. It's like they are dragging it out on purpose to make it last longer for the show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    10-04-2013 08:11 AM
    so, back on topic, please please please enable find my iphone.

like, lifesaver, and even if they are shady, you can report the stealing of your phone so they can check if they've stolen other phones.
    mfldmike likes this.
    10-04-2013 12:19 PM
    Now that I have my iPhone 5S, I'm a firm believer in "alcohol and iPhones don't mix" statement. I will throw mine in the glove compartment if I even forcast or suspect a situation like this going to occur.
    10-04-2013 03:44 PM
    May I ask why your claim was denied at first? Incase I ever lose my iPhone I can avoid this.
    My claim was denied because Assurion or whatever the name of the AT&T insurance company is wanted me to send them a copy of the summary page from the bill. But I had already had the number suspended. So I had to call AT&T and have the number turned back on all that I could log into my account on the website and print the bill. Then when Assurion went to file the claim they showed that the account was suspended later than I said because of the fact that I had to have the account reopened to print the bill. So I had to resubmit it with a different date on it.
    10-04-2013 06:21 PM
    So. You took your child's iphone. What did the child get downgraded to?

Sent from somewhere.
    He's in the 3rd grade. He couldn't use it during the hours that I needed it anyway. He was learning multiplication and division in school. LOL. But when he came home he played games on my iPad.
    10-04-2013 06:23 PM
    Well lets say if he did enable his find my iphone and he knows it is in a house but the owner does not look friendly and maybe shady. What can he really do about it? Call police?

Yes. Definitely call the police. Don't get yourself stabbed. LOL
    10-04-2013 06:24 PM
    Get a sniper rifle and cancel the phone yourself.

10-04-2013 06:37 PM
    wow I would have cried !!! I don't take my 5 out with me, I have my 3GS on an extra line that I use when I go out just in case, I just fwd my calls to that line. People look at me like I'm insane carrying that phone but it saves me the heartache of knowing something bad could happen to my baby! and yes even that phone has find my iPhone activated on it lol !
    Rocket_Girl likes this.
    10-04-2013 07:29 PM
41 12