The Apple Stores are receiving inventory everyday and they're not all tied to the inventory available for in-store pickup. I was going to comment pretty much
    the same thing that Sean did when I saw this post yesterday but I thought maybe I missed a post of yours saying that maybe you didn't have Apple Stores
    nearby your area. Even if you get to an Apple Store in the middle of the day, you'll probably end up with a 5S. October 31st is ridiculous. Since the 5S has
    been out, I've been to an Apple Store three times and of each of the three times I overheard people asking if they had any 5S's in stock and the answer was
    yes and they would tell them exactly what they had. Carrier model, GB's, etc. You will find one.
    Depending where.

I've been stalking the Pentagon City store for the elusive gold 64G. It's a mythical being, that phone is.
    10-02-2013 02:33 PM
    This is definitely not making me feel any better. I ordered my phone through Apple.com on 9/20 and it is still in the processing phase.
    10-02-2013 03:03 PM
    http://iphone-check.herokuapp.com

Try that site for "real time" availability
    10-02-2013 03:41 PM
    http://iphone-check.herokuapp.com

I tried It. It shows that the closest 20 stores got no iPhone 5S Silver of any storage size. They actually got no space gray or gold too. But it shows phones for Verizon and Sprint. But not T-Mobile.

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app
    10-02-2013 04:25 PM
    Gold AT&T iPhone 5S Availability

That is not really an accurate tally. Yesterday I had a friend go get a space grey 5S from our local store, but looking at that before he went, it indicated there were none of any kind of the store he got his at. I would not put much investment into that website's accuracy.

As far as the gold iPhone's, I think you can pretty much just account getting those to dumb luck honestly. If you're in the market to walk in and get a gold iPhone, the only way you're going to do it is if you know someone who can put one aside for you, or you get there SUPER early...or you just get lucky like I did last weekend, lol.
    10-02-2013 04:37 PM
    Many of my friends in the UK started getting their orders shipped. Some of them ordered just few days ago with the last order 3 days ago. Apparently the UK Apple.com got a huge iPhone 5S stock now.
    10-02-2013 05:08 PM
    Many of my friends in the UK started getting their orders shipped. Some of them ordered just few days ago with the last order 3 days ago. Apparently the UK Apple.com got a huge iPhone 5S stock now.
    Wow. Really . Lucky them man. I'm still on processing items. I went to the apple store today. They have heaps of 5s golds. I'm so pissed off
    10-03-2013 02:37 AM
    Wow. Really . Lucky them man. I'm still on processing items. I went to the apple store today. They have heaps of 5s golds. I'm so pissed off
    I think you said you wanted a Gold. Why didn't you get one and cancel your online order then? They didn't charge your credit card yet.

10-03-2013 03:12 AM
    I think you said you wanted a Gold. Why didn't you get one and cancel your online order then? They didn't charge your credit card yet.

They have charged it. They did so instantly as I did the order
    10-03-2013 06:06 AM
    They have charged it. They did so instantly as I did the order
    That's awkward. They didn't charge me for the phone yet, they only charged me for Apple Care + and the Express Shipping. Same thing with my friends they didn't get charged for the phone yet, and those I know who go the phone got charged only when the status went preparing for shipping.. I am talking about the US Apple.com. Those I know in the UK got charged immediately as they placed the order yes.

10-03-2013 06:13 PM
    That's awkward. They didn't charge me for the phone yet, they only charged me for Apple Care + and the Express Shipping. Same thing with my friends they didn't get charged for the phone yet, and those I know who go the phone got charged only when the status went preparing for shipping.. I am talking about the US Apple.com. Those I know in the UK got charged immediately as they placed the order yes.

I guess australia is part of that too. We get charged instantly.
    10-03-2013 08:28 PM
    I guess australia is part of that too. We get charged instantly.
    Yes, Australia, Hong Kong and China charge instantly too.

10-04-2013 03:35 AM
    Yeah! they said estimated days of delivery is 10 days, I think it's 15-20 days of waiting
    10-04-2013 04:07 AM
    What's your status saying now?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using iMore Forums mobile app
    10-04-2013 05:34 AM
    Hw do you know this if I may ask

Sent from my GT-N7105 using iMore Forums mobile app
    10-04-2013 05:35 AM
    Have you guys just tried ordering from your carriers website instead of apple? I ordered mine late Friday night from Att and my phone was delivered Monday morning. Worth a shot
    10-04-2013 05:54 AM
41 12