With the introduction of Store Pickup again, does this mean they got a plenty o

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
just checked here apple stores in Miami ( we have 5 nearby) All have plenty of stock. The only carrier that's suffering its sprint. Verizon att tmo show plenty of stock even the famous gold one.

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
In Ma, it shows silver and grey but no gold. I'm trying to be patient. Hopefully I can get my gold 5s in 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes. Same. Did not order, did not line up for launch. told myself I did not need it, would not go out of my way to get one.

alas, I could not stop thinking about it. Tried for in-store pickup last Mon (before they disabled it again). And got one. It was even sweeter than I could ever have imagined.

Your so lucky man. Some of us like me that lined up, still didn't get what they really wanted.now I'm waiting for my gold.

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I got a question in terms of store pick up. Charm in if you know.

If i see a phone available, I just select the store and then go thru the upgrade steps and that's it right?

PurseCrayons6

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I got a question in terms of store pick up. Charm in if you know.

If i see a phone available, I just select the store and then go thru the upgrade steps and that's it right?

That's how I did it! Then you'll get an email saying you phone is ready to be picked up!!

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Did you find yourself obsessively checking the website even though you didn't really want to?

xoxojess

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
i kept checking the site just to see. the stores in atlanta would get some in and within an hour or so they would be gone. so last night i walked into my local best buy and bought one off the shelf. the inventory is getting out there for sure.

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
i kept checking the site just to see. the stores in atlanta would get some in and within an hour or so they would be gone. so last night i walked into my local best buy and bought one off the shelf. the inventory is getting out there for sure.

Why don't you buy it and pick it up? You won't need to run frantically to the store if you see it available online.

xoxojess

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Why don't you buy it and pick it up? You won't need to run frantically to the store if you see it available online.

i was just checking the site out of curiosity. i wasn't in a rush to get the phone. i was just saying that they are still getting gone pretty quickly at the apple stores. i actually went into best buy for something completely unrelated and they just happen to have a quite a few stocked so i just bought one there. it saved me going through the online process and whatnot.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
One thing i have noticed is my apple store is getting frequent stock every day of the the iphone 5S. yesterday they had gold in stock, but sold out in a few hours.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using iMore Forums mobile app

Last edited:

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
What time do they start replenishing the iPhone 5s for this option? Is there even a certain time for this? Or is it random?

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
What time do they start replenishing the iPhone 5s for this option? Is there even a certain time for this? Or is it random?

Probably Random. As soon as they get a stock they sell it. But expect them to have a small stock daily.

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't want to order online because I want to use the trade in program to get my gold iPhone 5S, 64G, unlocked. I've been stalking the Pentagon City Apple store and the one in Reston and nothing.

REALLY getting frustrated.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't want to order online because I want to use the trade in program to get my gold iPhone 5S, 64G, unlocked. I've been stalking the Pentagon City Apple store and the one in Reston and nothing.

REALLY getting frustrated.

We in the same boat. Here in Australia, Canberra they haven't had much stock. I've been calling daily. I placed an order online and it's still processing and taking ages.
I guess the online order is gonna be my best option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
One thing i have noticed is my apple store is getting frequent stock every day of the the iphone 5S. yesterday they had gold in stock, but sold out in a few hours.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using iMore Forums mobile app

Apple has a huge hit with the Gold 5S. It is a hot looking phone for sure. They are going to be worth a ton on resale.

joshrocker

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Apple has a huge hit with the Gold 5S. It is a hot looking phone for sure. They are going to be worth a ton on resale.

I wasn't interested in gold but I was thinking about the resale value. I can't decide, either it will be hot and resale value will be high or so many people will have gold that they'll flood the market when the new phone is released.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen