Should I return my 5 for 5s?

Schufly

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Well I was on my way back to Best Buy today, and I was was looking at available inventory online of the 5s. Best Buy's Web site said there were NONE in Michigan. Of any color or size. I called Best Buy to see if I got a different answer. Nope, none available. I had to go to Best Buy anyway, to return a case I didn't care for. While I was there, just for s#!ts and giggles, I asked if they had a space grey at&t 5s in stock. It just so happened they had an open box 16gig space grey for $150. It was the only 5s in the store, for any carrier that I know of. I pounced on it. It's in perfect condition, the USB cord hadn't even been taken out of it's little plastic napkin holder sleeve. I'm glad I did. It's not very often I get the "latest and greatest" of anything, and the price can't be beat. Thanks to everyone for all the advice.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Well I was on my way back to Best Buy today, and I was was looking at available inventory online of the 5s. Best Buy's Web site said there were NONE in Michigan. Of any color or size. I called Best Buy to see if I got a different answer. Nope, none available. I had to go to Best Buy anyway, to return a case I didn't care for. While I was there, just for s#!ts and giggles, I asked if they had a space grey at&t 5s in stock. It just so happened they had an open box 16gig space grey for $150. It was the only 5s in the store, for any carrier that I know of. I pounced on it. It's in perfect condition, the USB cord hadn't even been taken out of it's little plastic napkin holder sleeve. I'm glad I did. It's not very often I get the "latest and greatest" of anything, and the price can't be beat. Thanks to everyone for all the advice.

Nice!!!! Enjoy! It's a great device!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

bloodspun

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Enjoy your great device, and I hope it doesn't get thrown to the wayside like the other phones, just because it won't have that "shiny & new" tag. :)

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I ended up doing the same. Returned my 32gb i5 to Best Buy and ordered a 32gb i5S for in-store pickup at the Apple Store.

Schufly

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Enjoy your great device, and I hope it doesn't get thrown to the wayside like the other phones, just because it won't have that "shiny & new" tag. :)

I am keeping my 5s for the duration. I fear my wife my murder or at least maim me if I get rid of it. And what else is there? And android that is a lot more work to use and maintain, and often crashes? Windows 8? Please..... I will admit that I will always have a place in my heart for Blackberry, but we all know (sadly) where they are going.

Dramer77

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I returned my 32g 5s and got the 16g 5c... For me the fingerprint scanner isn't a big deal, the camera is slightly better and the faster processor is nice but I don't really play games so for normal day to day usage there is really no speed difference for me...

The 5c has a bigger battery,better front camera and feels much better in hand than the 5/5s .. Is say return the 5 and get a 5c. I'm def glad I returned mine and saved $200...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh