I left Sprint in 2011 for the same exact reasons regarding their slow data speeds. I didn't care if they were finally getting the iPhone the same day my contract was up. I fled to AT&T and haven't looked back.
    I was a blackberry addict. Once Sprint announced they would get the 4S I was excited. As soon as the first week with the 4S and sprints slow speed I realized how bad it was. I decided and waited and waited...then got the 5...excited since it was LTE...but again another let down. So I waited and waited again...I then went out and got the 5S at launch day...hoping this new LTE radio would pick up better sprint LTE...again another disappointment. This past weekend I said "enough!!!" took the 5S back to sprint...paid the $35 restocking fee. My wife's contract had ended so I didn't get hit with any EFT's. On my line I had 1 more year left so I paid a prorated EFT of $220. I can say for sure I'm looking forward in using the 5S on a carrier that's really good and awesome LTE speeds. I believe this will be the first iPhone I'm gonna enjoy to the fullest. Finally!!!
    09-30-2013 04:24 PM
    10-01-2013 06:18 AM
    Ported 2 sprint numbers to AT&T 9-30-13 (in store order) silver 32bg/gold 32gb. At first waiting for silver was 7-14 weeks and gold 28-40 days. Today I received both phone via USPS. Went back to store to finish new activation. Done deal! BTW AT&T LTE over sprint is like 40 times faster. Only regret is spending 12 years with sprint. I can now officially enjoy my iphone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    10-05-2013 11:48 PM
    Enjoy. We're leaving Sprint this upcoming week ourselves. We have 2 unlocked 32gb 5s's coming this week. Activating on Straight Talk for a month then movin to the UK.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-06-2013 12:44 AM
    Ported 2 sprint numbers to AT&T 9-30-13 (in store order) silver 32bg/gold 32gb. At first waiting for silver was 7-14 weeks and gold 28-40 days. Today I received both phone via USPS. Went back to store to finish new activation. Done deal! BTW AT&T LTE over sprint is like 40 times faster. Only regret is spending 12 years with sprint. I can now officially enjoy my iphone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    Pretty much same here!! Spent like 10 yrs with sprint. Now that I left for AT&T can't believe the difference in speed and coverage! Wouldn't use anyone else!
    10-06-2013 07:55 AM
    Pretty much same here!! Spent like 10 yrs with sprint. Now that I left for AT&T can't believe the difference in speed and coverage! Wouldn't use anyone else!
    Isn't it amazing? What a big change. It's like night and day. I never understood why all my friends bragged about AT&T. Now I understand. Here in Miami I have LTE everywhere. It's constant and fast. I'm here to stay. And the myatt app is a great tool. Enjoy. Thanx

*iPhone 5S from the mobile APP*
    10-06-2013 08:00 AM
    Isn't it amazing? What a big change. It's like night and day. I never understood why all my friends bragged about AT&T. Now I understand. Here in Miami I have LTE everywhere. It's constant and fast. I'm here to stay. And the myatt app is a great tool. Enjoy. Thanx

The only thing that kept me with sprint was the $$ and the unlimited but overall I'm not spending much more and the data I don't come close to our shared limit. Plus I prefer a GSM network over CDMA.
    10-06-2013 08:04 AM
    I have always tried to go back to Sprint because if the unlimited data. But every time I do, I find out quickly why I keep leaving. The data speeds can be good if you are in a strong signal area. However, they drop significantly when the signal gets weak and renders the device unusable in some cases. I would love to have unlimited data, but being in Sprint's network isn't worth it.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-06-2013 08:34 AM
    The only thing that kept me with sprint was the $$ and the unlimited but overall I'm not spending much more and the data I don't come close to our shared limit. Plus I prefer a GSM network over CDMA.

GSM is better. GSM phones have better resale value. I would only do 2-3gb a month with my wife and I on sprint. Wifi at office and home. We got a 4gb with Att. We have a good monthly discount. No activation fees. Only paying $21 more a month. No headaches. No stress.

10-06-2013 09:00 AM
    GSM is better. GSM phones have better resale value. I would only do 2-3gb a month with my wife and I on sprint. Wifi at office and home. We got a 4gb with Att. We have a good monthly discount. No activation fees. Only paying $21 more a month. No headaches. No stress.

Yeah I'm on the 10gb plan with 5 iPhone users. I get 25% off my bill a month and 50% off accessories through my employer. I agree gsm phones have better resale value. I just sold my i5 for 400.00. Didn't take long at all.
    10-06-2013 09:28 AM
35 12