Get guys. I saw a review on YouTube. This guy was able to have a photo of his contact in the messages app. So each time they send you a message you can see there contact photo.
    How to you enable this ?
    09-29-2013 09:40 AM
    How to disable contact photos for Favorites in the iOS 7 Phone app | iMore

This tells you how to disable- it's enabled by default - meaning that is is automatically ON unless you turn it off.

It only works if you already save your contacts with pics- it doesn't create them for you. If you add them (one at a time) they should show up.

Either way, Hope this helps.

Also TONS of good tips right here on iMore, over on the tips page: iPhone and iPad tips and how-to | iMore. looks like they're adding new IOS7 tips every day - so if you don't see what you need, check back in a few days- it may show up!
    09-29-2013 09:58 AM
    Get guys. I saw a review on YouTube. This guy was able to have a photo of his contact in the messages app. So each time they send you a message you can see there contact photo.
    How to you enable this ?
    I've never seen it in the messages app but I have photos for my favorites. It would be nice to use it in messages.
    09-29-2013 10:28 AM
    How to disable contact photos for Favorites in the iOS 7 Phone app | iMore

This tells you how to disable- it's enabled by default - meaning that is is automatically ON unless you turn it off.

It only works if you already save your contacts with pics- it doesn't create them for you. If you add them (one at a time) they should show up.

Either way, Hope this helps.

Also TONS of good tips right here on iMore, over on the tips page: iPhone and iPad tips and how-to | iMore. looks like they're adding new IOS7 tips every day - so if you don't see what you need, check back in a few days- it may show up!
    Thanks for the heads up. I took your advice but I still can't see my contact photo in my messages apple when I write a message
    09-29-2013 06:37 PM
    You see Amit only when in a group message. Whoever has a picture will have it right next to their message.
    09-30-2013 09:27 AM
    you have to have a jailbroken iPhone and then you can enable photo in message / contact /facetime etc..... by install ( copic from cydia )
    02-13-2014 01:45 PM
    Only works in a group text now...

or if you have a jailbroken iPhone with a third party SMS App like BiteSMS

maybe next iOS that'll be a feature
    02-17-2014 06:38 AM