Returning/selling my Gold 5S for a 5C. Anyone else?

bloodspun

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't downgrade, but the fact that you're happy is all that matters.

And year old tech still works, so there's no real reason to bash the fact that it's a year old. Otherwise, we'd be bashing people for being eighty.

itsmemuffins

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
After a week with the 5S I got really annoyed with the loud clicking coming from the home button and dealing with the loose lock button(I was told by the "geniuses" that these were normal and within spec). I decided I would try the 5C. I am a sucker for yellow phones. I must say that the build quality(or quality control) is surprising much better on the plastic/polycarbonate phone. While I will miss the new processors and touch Id I will say I am happy with my decision. Anyone else leaning this way or am I a loner on this?

No never in a million years would I do that. My power button rattles if I shake the phone violently, why would I do that? My home button is no more louder than my old 5, though I have found a way to use it, that it is virtually silent (I use my fingertip).

bloodspun

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Have you ever touched the C, let alone seen it in person? Let me tell you, it feels perfect in the hand. If they said poly carbonate, I wouldn't have known the difference between it and ceramic. I think you should actually hold and feel the phone before you judge, since it's incredible for a phone, even if the tech is a year old. And the home button is noiseless and utterly fantastic, so please don't go chomping on the bit to dislike an incredible piece of tech, because your dislike is unfounded and useless.

WhiteRa

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Have you ever touched the C, let alone seen it in person? Let me tell you, it feels perfect in the hand. If they said poly carbonate, I wouldn't have known the difference between it and ceramic. I think you should actually hold and feel the phone before you judge, since it's incredible for a phone, even if the tech is a year old. And the home button is noiseless and utterly fantastic, so please don't go chomping on the bit to dislike an incredible piece of tech, because your dislike is unfounded and useless.

Yeah, I held a friend's iPhone 5C and the build quality really surprised me. It feels sturdy and solid, not like the kind of plastic where you could push in or anything like that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2