Apple store allowing in store pick up 30 September

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I'll just call them up in the morning and tell them my story rather than ordering online and waiting decades for them to ship my gold. Lol.

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Was goingto try and hold out doing the store deal where you look up their inventory after they close like at least the way they did it 2 years ago thatway when i got my 4S and I picked it up the next day, No fuss, No muss and in and out in 1/2 hour. They did not have what I wanted when I called them today so I just ordered it direct from Apple today. Got the Gray 32 GB which seems to be the hot ticket. Will ship around a week in to Oct. so done deal and ordered a adapter to make one of my 30 pin cords into a lightning cord.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Do you have to pay for it online then pick it up or can you hold one then pick it up?

You have to purchase it online - pick it out, order it and pay for it. The only difference is instead of waiting for delivery, you go to the Apple store and pick it up. Semi-instant gratification.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I hope so because when I mentioned this to those Apple geniuses they didn't know what I was talking about. I'm like dude it's been happening for 2 years! WTF do you mean you never heard of it?! I had to show one of them a screenshot just so they'd understand.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Do you have to pay for it online then pick it up or can you hold one then pick it up?

Last year I can't remember if we paid in store or online but I remember they held my card and I still had to stand in a 3-4 hour line just to get my phone!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I called apple today ( Australian time 10:02am) they opened at that time today, and they told me they have no iPhone 5s in stick at all. I'm thinking cause its a public holiday

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods