Haha. Let me know when you get yours. If I'm lucky I'll get my gold tom morrow and trade in my silver. 5S
    Nice! I assume you're trading to get the gold?
    09-30-2013 07:39 AM
    Tried the Canadian Apple website with no luck. Sigh ... guess I'm stuck waiting until some unknown time in October still ...
    09-30-2013 07:42 AM
    Tried the Canadian Apple website with no luck. Sigh ... guess I'm stuck waiting until some unknown time in October still ...
    Try calling your local apple stores. That's what I was doing until in store pickup came back.
    09-30-2013 07:44 AM
    Nice! I assume you're trading to get the gold?
    Yeah man. I just hope the apple store has stock.
    09-30-2013 07:55 AM
    Yeah man. I just hope the apple store has stock.
    I wish you luck man. I think it's getting better though. Just keep trying. They get stock daily apparently.
    09-30-2013 07:57 AM
    I wish you luck man. I think it's getting better though. Just keep trying. They get stock daily apparently.
    Daily? Which days?
    Today they didn't have stock. It's a public holiday though. That could be a reason
    09-30-2013 08:15 AM
    Daily? Which days?
    Today they didn't have stock. It's a public holiday though. That could be a reason
    Daily LOL. I checked and my Apple store was only going to have Silver Verizon 32GB and T-Mobile 64GB Space Gray.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.
    09-30-2013 08:25 AM
    Daily LOL. I checked and my Apple store was only going to have Silver Verizon 32GB and T-Mobile 64GB Space Gray.

I'm buying mine outright. Would that be any different. ?
    09-30-2013 08:28 AM
    Daily? Which days?
    Lol sorry. Maybe it's because I live in SF. It's what I kept hearing from apple reps at the stores I called.
    09-30-2013 09:47 AM
    Woke up this morning to check out if there was any iPhone 5s of ANY color around me, a big old SOLD OUT of every color & GB size!! So glad I ordered online on launch day!!!
    09-30-2013 10:00 AM
    Lol sorry. Maybe it's because I live in SF. It's what I kept hearing from apple reps at the stores I called.
    Oh ok. I'll wake and see what Canberra apple store has to offer tommorrow
    09-30-2013 10:25 AM
    Woke up this morning to check out if there was any iPhone 5s of ANY color around me, a big old SOLD OUT of every color & GB size!! So glad I ordered online on launch day!!!
    Have you gotten a shipping date?
    09-30-2013 10:26 AM
    Have you gotten a shipping date?
    Nope! Ordered mine Sept. 20th at 3:49a EST & still says October for shipping!!
    09-30-2013 10:31 AM
    They do receive shipments daily, I asked one of my buddies that works at my local apple store. He also said that they do not know what time during the day they are going to receive their shipment or how many 5s' they are going to get (if they end up getting any). A truck just shows up, they unload boxes, and put what they get in inventory. One thing to keep in mind though people, yesterday was Sunday. To my knowledge there are no deliveries on Sundays, so most apple stores will probably be showing no stock this morning. Keep checking throughout the day because they could get shipments today. Good luck!
    09-30-2013 10:32 AM
    They do receive shipments daily, I asked one of my buddies that works at my local apple store. He also said that they do not know what time during the day they are going to receive their shipment or how many 5s' they are going to get (if they end up getting any). A truck just shows up, they unload boxes, and put what they get in inventory. One thing to keep in mind though people, yesterday was Sunday. To my knowledge there are no deliveries on Sundays, so most apple stores will probably be showing no stock this morning. Keep checking throughout the day because they could get shipments today. Good luck!
    In Australia it's Tuesday 12:41am( mid night ). Im hoping for stock tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed
    09-30-2013 10:42 AM
    When I called here, they said they get shipments Mon-Fri, blind inventory: they do not know what is coming or what is in the boxes until they bust them open. That, then would mean a short lag before they get checked into stock and updated as available. Could become available at any old time of day, folks... Keep trying!
    09-30-2013 01:35 PM
    So when I went on earlier today, it is up and running. Only thing I'm missing is being able to reserve a phone at night and being able to pick it up the next day.
    09-30-2013 06:38 PM
    So when I went on earlier today, it is up and running. Only thing I'm missing is being able to reserve a phone at night and being able to pick it up the next day.
    You should be able to reserve the one you want for in store pickup and have 24 hours to pick it up. Unless something has changed.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app
    09-30-2013 06:43 PM
    You should be able to reserve the one you want for in store pickup and have 24 hours to pick it up. Unless something has changed.
    Its not the same anymore, which really sucks. It just says pick your store and if the store isn't available, you can't select it. If I'm overlooking something, somebody PLEASE let me know! I just want my gold 32gb. No more space grey, no more! No more T-Mobile either...
    09-30-2013 06:46 PM
    Its not the same anymore, which really sucks. It just says pick your store and if the store isn't available, you can't select it. If I'm overlooking something, somebody PLEASE let me know! I just want my gold 32gb. No more space grey, no more! No more T-Mobile either...
    LOL last week when I checked the website said my store would have Silver 32 for Verizon. I went through the checkout process but when I got to the point to select the store it wouldn't let me.

I think it's just an indicator to let you know what stock you're store is going to have. Just check the site then wake up early and go to your store to get a card. Luckily when I got mine I got there in time cause it was the last one they had in stock.

EmceeGeek likes this.
    09-30-2013 07:01 PM
    Got my phone. So happy
    Rocket_Girl likes this.
    09-30-2013 07:03 PM
    Just an indicator of what store might have stock. Just keep checking every morning and you'll eventually find a store with availability.
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    09-30-2013 07:05 PM
    Just an indicator of what store might have stock. Just keep checking every morning and you'll eventually find a store with availability.
    What I just said gah!! LOL.

09-30-2013 07:06 PM
    What I just said gah!! LOL.

Sorry. I read EmceeGeek post through your quoted text and completely skipped over what you posted lol.

Sorry
    09-30-2013 07:08 PM
    Sorry. I read EmceeGeek post through your quoted text and completely skipped over what you posted lol.

Sorry
    All good in the hood just had to razz ya!

BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    09-30-2013 07:09 PM
57 123