iPhone 5s Battery Life?

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Did you charge it out of the box Mr? I just ran mine from 75% out of the box to 29% and just plugged it until tomorrow morning that I'm waking up for work

Yes, after enjoying it for few minutes I left it to recharge and took a nap.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
playing games?... Watching streaming ? Brightness %?...

No, I don't play games on smartphones. I only streamed 2 YouTube videos and those were on WiFi. Brightness is the default settings, I like it that way, Apple knows better than me :)

My usage was based on browsing, BBMing, Voice calling and finalizing the phone setup. Over 3G

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

daveensannie

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
musu8u7a.jpg
👍👯

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

kevinarguello

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1382479999.955206.jpg

First day, first full charge.
Disconnected this morning at around 8am, plugged back at around 5pm and installed 7.0.3.

This usage was from 8am to 5pm all day in LTE or 4G, wifi off, BT off and hardcore data with FB, online videos, iMore forums, IG and even 10 minutes of the Apple event, made some calls and some texts as well. Location is off, no parallax effect, background apps on manual and screen illumination around 30-40% . Not bad for a first day but have my hopes it'd get better.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I charged at 19% during the apple event. Had location services on most of the time coming home from vacation.

Is this good? ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1382488142.462506.jpg

Sent from my 5s iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Brady KEITH

Banned
Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Does it matter how many times you charge the battery?

Sent from my 5s iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

not necessarily. it's how many time you "cycle" the battery. there's a post around here somewhere that describes what you're interested in (better than i can)...iirc, one of the mods posted it.

joshrocker

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
My galaxy S2 would be taken off the charger around 6:30 and I'd have to charge around noon to 1:00 to make sure I'd have enough battery to make it home after work. I can make it through a full day with my 5s even with moderate use. I'm thrilled as there were a few times with my S2 that I ran out of battery after being away from work or home longer then expected.

kevinarguello

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
My galaxy S2 would be taken off the charger around 6:30 and I'd have to charge around noon to 1:00 to make sure I'd have enough battery to make it home after work. I can make it through a full day with my 5s even with moderate use. I'm thrilled as there were a few times with my S2 that I ran out of battery after being away from work or home longer then expected.

Yupp, feel you there. Had a S2 a while ago as well hahaha

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77