Hi,

I installed Shazam, but it enabled some push notifications. I don't want these notifications, it says to change these using the settings app. So, I found it under notification centers settings, and moved it to the do not include section and moved all the sliders for Shazam to off and selected none for the notification type. Is this how it is done? Or are there other settings? Also, will it still try to push the notification data to Shazam?
    09-26-2013 01:07 PM
    Hi,

I installed Shazam, but it enabled some push notifications. I don't want these notifications, it says to change these using the settings app. So, I found it under notification centers settings, and moved it to the do not include section and moved all the sliders for Shazam to off and selected none for the notification type. Is this how it is done? Or are there other settings? Also, will it still try to push the notification data to Shazam?
    That's how I would do it and that should solve the problem of having the notifications pop up on your device for the Shazam app
    09-26-2013 01:10 PM
    Hi,

Yes. That’s how it’s done. Some apps, however, do internal notifications, as well. I don’t use Shazam, but go through its settings as well and make sure there is nothing related to notifications in there.
    09-26-2013 01:28 PM