Does anyone know of a snug fitting leather or faux leather holster for the iPhone 5/5s? I'm looking for one that is horizontal, that magnetically closes, slim, and does not accommodate a bumper case or any other case (No wiggle room).

On a related note, I happened to be at a mall last night and noticed a line of people waiting to buy an iPhone 5s. My gf and I preordered through Verizon and weren't expecting to be able to get the new iPhones until 10/14 and 10/21. Jumped in line, canceled our orders, and we both upgraded from the iPhone 4! Lucky us! Wasn't expecting it, so now I'm pretty much caseless.
    09-24-2013 09:28 PM
    Does anyone know of a snug fitting leather or faux leather holster for the iPhone 5/5s? I'm looking for one that is horizontal, that magnetically closes, slim, and does not accommodate a bumper case or any other case (No wiggle room).

On a related note, I happened to be at a mall last night and noticed a line of people waiting to buy an iPhone 5s. My gf and I preordered through Verizon and weren't expecting to be able to get the new iPhones until 10/14 and 10/21. Jumped in line, canceled our orders, and we both upgraded from the iPhone 4! Lucky us! Wasn't expecting it, so now I'm pretty much caseless.
    Speaking of "Snug" lol I got this one it's not horizontal but it's super snug and nice http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0091T...mUvbUpU2089427

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    09-25-2013 01:48 AM
    Ha. We actually just ordered a pair of those, but I'm still unsure about carrying my phone in my pocket. I just got very comfortable with using a holster with my iPhone 4.
    09-25-2013 02:33 AM
    Ha. We actually just ordered a pair of those, but I'm still unsure about carrying my phone in my pocket. I just got very comfortable with using a holster with my iPhone 4.
    Oh I understand. I know nothing about holsters I'm to afraid ill bump something and break it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    09-26-2013 09:09 AM
    I'm using the 1 I bought for my iP5. It's by Marware. It doesn't look like they offer it any more. I bought an extra 1 on Amazon. It's the Marware ADCU11 CEO Prestige and has a magnetic closure.. Also I bought a canvas like one from Nite Ize. Clip Case Cargo Sideways Medium and has a velcro closure. This one is more rugged and I wear it to work.

Edit 1: I just checked the Marware site and it CEO Prestige is back. A very slight change to the 2 I have.
    09-26-2013 01:16 PM
    I'm using the 1 I bought for my iP5. It's by Marware. It doesn't look like they offer it any more. I bought an extra 1 on Amazon. It's the Marware ADCU11 CEO Prestige and has a magnetic closure.. Also I bought a canvas like one from Nite Ize. Clip Case Cargo Sideways Medium and has a velcro closure. This one is more rugged and I wear it to work.

Edit 1: I just checked the Marware site and it CEO Prestige is back. A very slight change to the 2 I have.
    I'll check those out. Thanks.
    09-26-2013 02:00 PM