iPhone 5S 30 Day return?

adamhildenbrand

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I talked to Apple and they said I would be able to exchange my iPhone 5S for a different color for up to 30 days. I ordered the Silver 32gb and it should arrive tomorrow afternoon! Super excited there except I realized that I don't like the silver ones at all! I was in such a hurry to place my order because I woke up 2 hours after the phones went on sale. When do you think Apple Stores will start having more gold iPhones in stock? Hopefully before the 30 days is up!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: 5S 30 Day return?

I talked to Apple and they said I would be able to exchange my iPhone 5S for a different color for up to 30 days. I ordered the Silver 32gb and it should arrive tomorrow afternoon! Super excited there except I realized that I don't like the silver ones at all! I was in such a hurry to place my order because I woke up 2 hours after the phones went on sale. When do you think Apple Stores will start having more gold iPhones in stock? Hopefully before the 30 days is up!

Just ask Apple that you want to exchange yours for the gold model and you can work something out. Or you can return it and order the gold version.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site

I never knew you could change the colour of your iPhone within 30 days. I got the white silver but originally wanted the white gold. So are you saying since I got my phone on launch day outright I can go back to apple and get my white gold just like that?

adamhildenbrand

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Yes! But-you may want to call and see if they are in stock first.. I'm not sure if they will have any which is what I am worried about.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

I never knew you could change the colour of your iPhone within 30 days. I got the white silver but originally wanted the white gold. So are you saying since I got my phone on launch day outright I can go back to apple and get my white gold just like that?
Yes, you can exchange it within 30 days. But only if they have them in stock. Otherwise you can return it and place an order for the one you want.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site

Yes, you can exchange it within 30 days. But only if they have them in stock. Otherwise you can return it and place an order for the one you want.

I never knew that at all. MMM. What do I do? I really wanted the gold 64 gig. I went to apple yesterday and they only had the space grey. I asked when they will have more stock come in and they said they have no idea. But then again white silver is still attractive.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

I never knew that at all. MMM. What do I do? I really wanted the gold 64 gig. I went to apple yesterday and they only had the space grey. I asked when they will have more stock come in and they said they have no idea. But then again white silver is still attractive.
If it were me, I would wait and get the one I really wanted. In fact this is exactly what I am doing now. After having the Black 5S for 3 days I decided that I really didn't like that color at all, so I returned it and placed an online order for the Silver Unlocked model which turns out won't ship till October. At least I know that when I do get it, it will be the one I really want.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site

If it were me, I would wait and get the one I really wanted. In fact this is exactly what I am doing now. After having the Black 5S for 3 days I decided that I really didn't like that color at all, so I returned it and placed an online order for the Silver Unlocked model which turns out won't ship till October. At least I know that when I do get it, it will be the one I really want.

You got a good point. I just called apple and she told me I have 2 weeks to return the phone and she has no idea when they will get there next delivery.
I'm struggling to make this decision. I'll have no phone for a couple of weeks or days who knows.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

You got a good point. I just called apple and she told me I have 2 weeks to return the phone and she has no idea when they will get there next delivery.
I'm struggling to make this decision. I'll have no phone for a couple of weeks or days who knows.

Who is your service provider? Maybe you can buy a cheap prepaid phone to use with your wireless carrier until your new iPhone arrives.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Saw this on Twitter today... it was compiled by a respected analyst at BTIG named Walter Piecyk... showing ship times for Apple and the wireless carriers.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-24 at 4.21.19 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 2013-09-24 at 4.21.19 PM.PNG
    277.5 KB · Views: 51

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site

Who is your service provider? Maybe you can buy a cheap prepaid phone to use with your wireless carrier until your new iPhone arrives.

I bought my iPhone 5S 64 gig out right.
In using Optus in Australia.
I have an iPad 4. I'll just use that in the mean time and borrow my girlfriends crappy android phone lol.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

I bought my iPhone 5S 64 gig out right.
In using Optus in Australia.
I have an iPad 4. I'll just use that in the mean time and borrow my girlfriends crappy android phone lol.

I'm sorry! :rotfl: Still worth it in the end if it means getting the 5S that you really want.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry! :rotfl: Still worth it in the end if it means getting the 5S that you really want.

Haveing to wait up to 3 or 4 weeks 😒. I'll think about it.
What I'll do is a day before The phone is due I'll take it to the apple store lol. So at least I won't have to wait as long.
I gave my girlfriend my iPhone 5 black 64 gig. I would feel bad if I had to use that and she goes back to her android phone. I'll just have to cope a month without my baby lol

adamhildenbrand

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I know. That's just crazy man. I don't know if I can wait so long. But will it be actually worth it? What would you do?

I think I am just going to keep an eye on all the closest Apple Stores until my 30 days is about over and then go ahead and send it back for the one I want

Check that picture that was posted above! Verizon Gold iPhones not shipping for 49 days!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro